Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2897408
DPС started playing Starfield. Good thing the game turned out to be a typical Bethesda game, and as usual everyone will abandon it after 10-20 hours. Well the optimization sucks of course.
At least he has some 4090s that might actually be able to run it. The performance of it seems to be a complete joke for a game without RTX.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
All this talk of GPUs made me curious about something, do we know how many PCs DPC has right now?

According to some of the recent status reports he appears to have upgraded at least 2 rigs, but is that the total amount or are there more?
iirc it is around the 8 mark. All with 4090s. Yup. Living his best life right about now. All that BaD steam money!

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
As a man who uses this script: it's a life saver. But it reduces the visual quality.
And the DPC created Ep.9 when he used 2xRTX 3090 in each build, which gave him 48GB of memory. I think that he had enough without this script.
Looking at the settings and their quantity this plugin/addon offer, I suppose you can tune it in the way, that you will not notice any degradation of image quality, since optimization could only touch things, that are not noticeable because of distance or their size, but still need to be calculated by rendering engine. For example objects on the backround or just small things, which takes a couple of pixels size in a final render. W/o optimizations rendering engine will spend a lot of time to calculate lighting/shadowing etc that will never be visible at least in image resolutions we have in BADIK. And even if it's not saving a lot of VMEM, such plugins reduce rendering time by several times. I think it's the only real and working option for animation sequences rendering tasks.

To render 1s animation (30 renders/frames total) if an average rendering speed is 30 minutes per frame you will need 15 hours to complete it. And only 5 hours if there are 10 minutes per frame average.

Depending on options such plugins/addons may reduce rendering time or VMEM usage or both, depending on settings, tuning and goals you targeting.

I mentioned it before, but DPC using webm video format for his animations, and it's not the best codec and format as well. I mean, it's useless to spend a lot of time to render a lot of frames with higher quality only to compress them later to levels, when artifacts of compression takes place. Look at animations which have dark areas or made in environments with dim lights. You will notice a lot of details loss and "J-P-E-G" things.

Finally it's a RenPy limitations too. Shame, but there are no HEVC H.265 or H.264 formats support or other similar ones.
Ren'Py is capable of using FFmpeg (included) to play movies using the video codecs:
  • VP9
  • VP8
  • Theora
  • MPEG-4 part 2 (including Xvid and DivX)
  • MPEG-2
  • MPEG-1
and the following audio codecs:
  • Opus
  • Vorbis
  • MP3
  • MP2
  • PCM
inside the following container formats:
  • WebM
  • Matroska
  • Ogg
  • AVI
  • Various kinds of MPEG streams.
DPC uses VP8 codec and webm format/container, while, I suppose VP9 would produce better quality, since it simply newer. No AV1 and more modern codecs is supported though.

badik webm vp8.jpg

VP8 uses a fixed block size of 16×16 pixels, whereas VP9 supports block sizes ranging from 4×4 to 64×64 pixels. This flexibility allows VP9 to adapt better to different types of video content, resulting in more efficient compression and improved visual quality.

it's a pity that so much of the work done is packed into a crappy old format like VP8 :(
I hope he have all the original frames/scenes, etc on hands, so it's easy to release a "remaster" version later when the game development will be finished.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lily kicks arse
DPC has made some side characters that are better than main girls imo

Riona is better than Bella
Lily is better than Jill

I know Lily said not to fall in love
But I'm totally going to do a playthrough where hopefully my mc does
Hopefully he can get her to agree to a relationship

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: ottercon and Kpyna

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
how much money do you think he made from bad?
well iirc he made a couple of mill from steam, alone, with season 1 and 2. How ever since he has had 10-18k patreon subs for the last few years... I would wager he has more than a mill to his name currently. I do not envy his electricity bill though. Must be through the roof.

• Wow
Reactions: bellaisdabest

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Lily kicks arse
DPC has made some side characters that are better than main girls imo

Riona is better than Bella
Lily is better than Jill

I know Lily said not to fall in love
But I'm totally going to do a playthrough where hopefully my mc does
Hopefully he can get her to agree to a relationship
Nicole and Lily threesome is better than Maya and Josy one.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I remember right, Tommy admitted that he had a threesome with Tanya (Pink Rose) & Heather, if MC tells Heather about Tommy's +3 at the HOT's party. Post at the Rooster takes much earlier than a 3-some with Tanya, during the end of the HOT's Scavenger hunt in EP6. Lily's post and reply in Rooster is about her Scavenger hunt task to post the boobs pic publicly, since Ashley, most probably, was not ready to do such task.

And why you call invitation to 3-some a "date"?

Extra pair of legs in Tommy's room belongs to Tanya, because she have a more tanned skin than Lily.

We as a players seen Tommy attitude to Lily when she showed for a first time (EP3). He doesn't have any feelings for her, he just like to fuck with her from time to time, as well as lot of other DIKs do the same, probably.
Tommy didn't admit to a threesome with Heather and Tania. I also don't think so that the threesome was with Heather. Tommy just said so he fucked with Tania again. But he also says that when only one pair of legs is lying there. Ergo, the darker pair of legs (stockings) is Tania's because that pair of legs is canon.

However, the other pair of legs is too light for Heather's skin tone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's why Heather didn't even take part in the threesome. Why would Heather reward Tommy with a threesome when she found out about the MC so Tommy would cheat on her. That does not make sense. But Heather said to the MC in EP9 to make Tommy fuck her friends. I don't know if Tania is a friend of Heather's, but Lily is definitely a HOT's sister of Heather.

Tommy's attitude towards Lily is uninteresting at first. What matters is what Lily thinks of Tommy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 2897408
DPС started playing Starfield. Good thing the game turned out to be a typical Bethesda game, and as usual everyone will abandon it after 10-20 hours. Well the optimization sucks of course.
afaik it's not the optimization this time, it's just a terribly boring story, dumb AI and simply not as impressive as everyone thought - both graphically and technically. $70 people. This is why there are no Scoundrels in the Empire.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I've never understood it and I don't think I will.

Example 1 - your wife is cheating on you and openly declares it, but you haven't seen it in person. So everything is OK? We saw such a scene in Acting Lessons, for example.

Example 2 - your girlfriend/fuck buddy bangs with someone else besides you (because you have no obligations to each other) and openly declares it, but you haven't seen it in person. Is it ok or not ok? This is what MC and some other girls have been doing for the first 2 seasons.

Example 3 - a girl with whom you are not in a relationship, but would like to fuck with someone, and maybe you even saw it in person. But you hooked up with her and now she's your fuck buddy/girlfriend/wife. Is it ok or not ok? We have seen this countless times, including in the BADIK.

So what's the difference? To know that a fictitious character that you are interested and/or invested in emotionally fucks with someone else, but not to see it, or to know it and see it? For real? It's like someone is ok with everything girl is doing, until he see it personally, lol. It's like pretending that every girl is a virgin and don't fuck with everybody and you are always her first.

Let's think about examples, and then think about the reasons why we don't see "scenes" with someone else fucking MG/SG or side girls.

We have some blatant and explicit prostitutes in game, in the person of Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and Quinn, at least. We clearly know that they are fucking with a lot of other people. But it doesn't stop people dreaming of them, "wife material", etc or just to be their fan.

Regarding scenes, for the sake of what DPC should waste his time, the game scenes and renders space, etc? Just to show us some scenes with MG/SG/side girls fucking with somebody else? In the past? Or currently? The cucks will be grateful, the rest of players are at least annoyed by the fact of wasting time and resources on completely useless scenes. Fans and white knights who can't imagine and handle having their imaginary girlfriend fucked (or oh my god!) fucking someone else will be furious. In short, the creation of such scenes will be approved only by the cucks, i.e. a clear minority. For the rest of healthy people, hints in scenes or words in dialogues are enough to understand what is happening. While white knights and just sissies can go and suck a dick, because DPC doesn't follow all of this "unspoken" rules. He keeps a good balance so as not to attract cucks, but also not to reject normal players. And I hope we, as MC, will be able to "help" some of MGs/SGs which we had rejected before to find a soul mate at the end. DPC made it in Acting Lessons before, so, why he wouldn't do it again in BADIK?

View attachment 2897475
View attachment 2897477
View attachment 2897479
ahh, sorry, Joshy92 :HideThePain:
View attachment 2897480
View attachment 2897482
ahh, sorry Joshy92, again :KEK:
View attachment 2897484
Man I love meself a good promiscuous slut :BootyTime: It's college, boys. Every girl is fucking an extra, you're not the center of a girl's life, get over it.

Glad you pointed that out. I wish we had more sharing content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes