ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
MC can fuck Sandy being in Jill’s route in ep 8 if he pays her
No. The player must be Dik affinity ( Jill automatically rejects him) and if you are in Jill's path, the choice becomes unavailable. You can bang Nicole, but you can't bang Sandy.

If Ep6 threesome then Free

Else;

If DIK affinity then free

Else:

Must Pay $2.

Instead it’s:

If Ep6 threesome then Free

Else;

If DIK affinity then must pay $2

Else;

Not available.

You can go with her for a dance but MC will decline anything extra.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well many US colleges offer scholarship programs for the sporty inclined who are...well.. Likely not going to score much higher than the "alternatively gifted" crowd. At some point it must start to feel like some sort of outreach charity program for the mentally handicapped.
Arieth, Dawe, Anthony, Derek.... a lot of clues
It seems ridiculous, but now imagine that someone like Anthony or Arieth performs a complex surgical operation on you. :HideThePain:
Because they got a college degree.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It seems ridiculous, but now imagine that someone like Anthony or Arieth performs a complex surgical operation on you. :HideThePain:
Because they got a college degree.
Well, if an idiot like me can get a Distinction in a Masters Degree then you best do the ol' google search on a potential surgeon if the need arises. Some times I feel like they just hand out these degrees like Pepsi hand out samplers when a new product is about to release. Heh, an apt analogy if I ever heard one.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Imagine putting your safety in Derek's hands... ah no, they actually did that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The minefield seems to be a safer place.
I have a positive attitude towards Derek, but his frivolity can be dangerous.

Well, if an idiot like me can get a Distinction in a Masters Degree then you best do the ol' google search on a potential surgeon if the need arises. Some times I feel like they just hand out these degrees like Pepsi hand out samplers when a new product is about to release. Heh, an apt analogy if I ever heard one.
Pepsi sample won't kill you, but Anthony the surgeon will.:KEK:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Fair warning: If you buy from the restaurant you run a very very high chance of falling in love with Rio instead and kicking Quinn to the curb. And it's money well spent. :love:
You don't need to touch restaurant at all for that. There's more than enough regular interactions with Rio without it, and i'd say it actually makes for a better story between these too.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Remember B&R really means "Braindeads & Retards", according to hakuna-matata !
So yeah maybe you’re right :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2904407
If you remember what we do in class: we collect simple words from letters in English. And most of the math tests are at the basic-middle school level, and only a few make you think seriously.

The B&R entrance test should look like this:
idiocracy-test.gif

BTW, above in the comments you can see the person who will be accepted into B&R
45346456.PNG

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If you remember what we do in class: we collect simple words from letters in English. And most of the math tests are at the basic-middle school level, and only a few make you think seriously.

View attachment 2904443

View attachment 2904449
You're so mean!
He's just "unique"

unique.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 2904443

View attachment 2904449
Updating the math mini-game is going to be a little more difficult.
Math.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!
The MC is a Chad? Do you remember him whining in episode four after J&M debacle? :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Arieth, Dawe, Anthony, Derek.... a lot of clues
And more about Derek. He's not as stupid as he seems. He has certain "skills". I can already imagine Derek's future work: "Hello, you have a call from the bank's security service. We noticed strange activity on your bank card, maybe someone tried to withdraw money from your account and we had to block your card. Let us know your card number, PIN-code and CVV2 and we can unblock your account."

Or a manager in some fraudulent multi-level marketing that looks like a pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes