KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn is so incredibly angry she is a walking, talking, clenched fist. She is an almost textbook portrayal of repression, transference and projection due to her child hood ills. I can, pretty much, see how it will go down. MC will hug her and repeatedly say "It's not your fault." over and over again and then she will cry like never before. Letting all that emotion pour out of her like a waterfall. I love Quinn, I do. But she could easily be the girl the Offspring were singing about in "She has issues" =D
What for? :confused:
Why are you trying to ruin this wonderful, beautiful day?
The day when we were granted great pleasure and great honor to behold the new image of the Divine Quinn.
Don't spoil this moment of happiness with your psychoanalysis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The day when we were granted great pleasure and great honor to behold the new image of the Divine Quinn.
Watching the world burn - me - Being happy.

But, you know. It's not all bad. The ones with daddy issues tend to be great in bed. They try extra hard for obvious reasons. So, you know, enjoy it! Every cloud, right?

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Quinn is so incredibly angry she is a walking, talking, clenched fist. She is an almost textbook portrayal of repression, transference and projection due to her child hood ills. I can, pretty much, see how it will go down. MC will hug her and repeatedly say "It's not your fault." over and over again and then she will cry like never before. Letting all that emotion pour out of her like a waterfall. I love Quinn, I do. But she could easily be the girl the Offspring were singing about in "She has issues" =D
the-dude-abide.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

sampow

May 14, 2023
Episode 10 - Preview #25: Quinn

View attachment 2921237
The fuck with that cringe-ass shit written on her shirt?
Better or worse than "Cute but Crazy" :KEK: ?
Because she is the edgy and cringe character. She can't have "Juicy" written across her ass like other classless gals. She has what she is printed across her chest. Because she tries reeeeeeal hard not to conform. Electing to announce her own abandonment issues, visually, through her attitude, style, and public announcement (Albeit wholly, likely, sub consciously) of her most toxic, yet prevalent, personality trait.

That or DPC is just a bad dresser.
Still better than banana
Cringe ? :unsure: :unsure:
I'll ask the cringe expert what that word means.
View attachment 2921500 View attachment 2921503 View attachment 2921504
Sure, you're the one to talk about "cringe-ass" clothes :Kappa:

View attachment 2921509
It's called "truth in advertising". Every business has to adhere to certain standards or they get in trouble with the government.
Jill is cringe, i already embraced that. It's her character.
But for Quinn, i can't never imagine someone like her to actually wear that kind of shirt.
My point for you meathead is, Jill is supposed to be cringe, Quinn isn't.
Quinn is like a moody emo teenage girl, how is that not cringe?
That totally fucking escalated! :eek:

But my dime's worth on the subject of their clothes: They are never to be taken too seriously. The characters live in a "cartoon" world, where security guards can be ambushed by flying farts. The clothing is often purely fanservice that would never be accepted in the halls of a college, and Jill is a fucking banana.

At the same time, Quinn tries to be edgy, she wants to be the rebel without being the cliche, but she also blatantly embraces her own caricature (a lot of what she says would be a joke in the real world).

But all that said, "Poisonous" should have been changed to "Poisoness", like "Empress", back me up KАRАMBA! :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So, my friends, I think we should discuss one important issue. The fact is that for some unknown reason, the opinion has taken root that the Quinn family, and in particular her father, are involved in some kind of bad deeds.
Let's be honest, these baseless insinuations damage the reputation of a decent family. It's time to put an end to this outrage. Let's look at a few examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do we see? The most ordinary, quiet family environment. But then some people come in. We see that Rox gives them something and takes money from these people. This subsequently gave rise to many absurd speculations and accusations.
But what is really happening? Let's think logically. Most likely it was neighbors. And as is usually the case among respectable neighbors, they came to borrow salt, for example. Yes, salt. But what kind of money was this, you ask?
And I will answer you. Most likely it was a debt. Rox, as a decent, kind and sympathetic person, sometimes helps his neighbors. He does not refuse them when they contact him. And they came to pay off their debts. No more. The usual thing.
We then see Rox snorting some kind of powder.
We don't know for sure what this substance is. But again, let's think logically. We all know what ordinary family life is. Cozy evenings with family and friends. On weekends, parents often do something special for their beloved children.
For example, they bake a holiday cake together. Most likely, Rox decided to bake a cake for Quinn, and is checking the quality of the vanilla powder. Of course he does. He doesn’t want to disappoint his beloved daughter. We see with what tenderness and love Rox treats his sweet daughter.
Then we see Buddy allowing himself to utter an expletive. Of course, Rox reacts to this aggressively.
He can be understood. He was not used to hearing some kind of dirty curses in his decent home. But then he quickly cools down, realizing that he should not give in to emotions. that is, he behaves like a sane person.
As a result, we can say with confidence that there is nothing, absolutely nothing reprehensible in Rox’s actions in this scene. But despite this obvious fact, there are people who continue to slander Rox, Quinn, and their decent family. Our conscience tells us... No, it requires us to protect these honest and decent people.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So, my friends, I think we should discuss one important issue. The fact is that for some unknown reason, the opinion has taken root that the Quinn family, and in particular her father, are involved in some kind of bad deeds.
Let's be honest, these baseless insinuations damage the reputation of a decent family. It's time to put an end to this outrage. Let's look at a few examples.

What do we see? The most ordinary, quiet family environment. But then some people come in. We see that Rox gives them something and takes money from these people. This subsequently gave rise to many absurd speculations and accusations.
But what is really happening? Let's think logically. Most likely it was neighbors. And as is usually the case among respectable neighbors, they came to borrow salt, for example. Yes, salt. But what kind of money was this, you ask?
And I will answer you. Most likely it was a debt. Rox, as a decent, kind and sympathetic person, sometimes helps his neighbors. He does not refuse them when they contact him. And they came to pay off their debts. No more. The usual thing.
We don't know for sure what this substance is. But again, let's think logically. We all know what ordinary family life is. Cozy evenings with family and friends. On weekends, parents often do something special for their beloved children.
For example, they bake a holiday cake together. Most likely, Rox decided to bake a cake for Quinn, and is checking the quality of the vanilla powder. Of course he does. He doesn’t want to disappoint his beloved daughter. We see with what tenderness and love Rox treats his sweet daughter.
Then we see Buddy allowing himself to utter an expletive. Of course, Rox reacts to this aggressively.
He can be understood. He was not used to hearing some kind of dirty curses in his decent home. But then he quickly cools down, realizing that he should not give in to emotions. that is, he behaves like a sane person.
As a result, we can say with confidence that there is nothing, absolutely nothing reprehensible in Rox’s actions in this scene.. But despite this obvious fact, there are people who continue to slander Rox, Quinn, and their decent family. Our conscience tells us... No, it requires us to protect these honest and decent people.
You should train to be a lawyer with that level of misinformation passion.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

As a result, we can say with confidence that there is nothing, absolutely nothing reprehensible in Rox’s actions in this scene. But despite this obvious fact, there are people who continue to slander Rox, Quinn, and their decent family. Our conscience tells us... No, it requires us to protect these honest and decent people.
Untitled-1.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

That happens when your family sells drugs and pimps for a living

Reactions: Asmerdelius

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

KARAMBA, you need to work in some Ministry of Truth. This is high quality propaganda. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes