Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
that's still $60,035 a month they get. Or $720,420 per year.
You missed his main source of income: Steam. He got more than 2 million euros there, at the end of Ep8, according to stats.
amount they make per person on their
DPC is one guy, there is no "they". One person doing everything. So the money he makes won't influence too much the development time because he does not want to work with other people. The beta testers are all volunteering fans of the game. There is no paid staff behing BaD, except the owner DPC. Should he change that? He simply have no reason to decrease development time, that would mean less money for him.

Whore246778

Jan 17, 2021
Guys in the end of season 2 they give you an option to choose 1 of the girls but with scrapy mod you can select mod all but why cant i see jill in there is this because i am a dic not neutral cause i followed all the steps to jills path and this happend or maybe the cause is bella ?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What programs cake is using? This game is awesome!
Renpy and Daz3D+Photoshop
He doesn't use Photoshop, only DAZ. He does not post produce the renderings because it would take him too much time, due to the massive amount of renderings he outputs with each update. He does not aim for excellent quality, just for a good enough quality acceptable for the most of people. And that's a winning move, DPC is a clever business man.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Guys in the end of season 2 they give you an option to choose 1 of the girls but with scrapy mod you can select mod all but why cant i see jill in there is this because i am a dic not neutral cause i followed all the steps to jills path and this happend or maybe the cause is bella ?
This post reminds me of Arieth. No periods.

Also, don't expect a modded game to work the way it's supposed to.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This may have happened to me once.. I think it's because of Bella..

Reactions: Whore246778

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This may have happened to me once.. I think it's because of Bella..
Just don't mod this game. That's it.

Maya looks more sad or shock to me
Nope and nope. She looks surprised and dumbfounded to me.

Reactions: Whore246778

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the season 3 save import information, there is an image with save options, and one of them is: "Chik Jill and Bella" (https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1723684_badik_s3_export.jpg)

Is it possible to make that route, the way it was in the neutral variant with Maya and Josy? I guess it's too much to expect a threesome with Bella and Jill...
Saves are named by players not by DPC, it's likely that's a route someone played where they had Jill and Bella paths open until ep 8 and named the save before they had to choose between the two.

Reactions: KaiserST
Apr 29, 2018
I assumed that was the case, but I have to checked it, just in case.
Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the threesome MC, Sage and Quinn. That and the sex with Bella are epic scenes.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
LOL that new Maya hair is so bad that makes the old one a better option. I don't get how he cannot find a decent hair asset for Maya, there is plenty in DAZ. Not that he cares about hair generally but damn Maya had really a bad one and now it is even worse.
The necklace is badly posed but that's normal for him as he does not care about this details, but damn her new hair are really weird positioned on her head. Also her face seems different. Lily was not affected by "improvements" fortunately.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
LOL that new Maya hair is so bad that makes the old one a better option. I don't get how he cannot find a decent hair asset for Maya, there is plenty in DAZ. Not that he cares about hair generally but damn Maya had really a bad one and now it is even worse.
The necklace is badly posed but that's normal for him as he does not care about this details, but damn her new hair are really weird positioned on her head. Also her face seems different. Lily was not affected by "improvements" fortunately.
So you think the mop is better than the helmet?

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes