roxian

Dec 5, 2018
Hello! After playing through ep 1-3 again ive spotted a few things that might make us look at this character in a different way. If you don't want to get some parts of the ending in ep 3 spoiled then don't read further. It is also alot of text so very few people will read it all but I felt like I had to write something :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is where we are left off waiting for answers in episode 4 :)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hello! After playing through ep 1-3 again ive spotted a few things that might make us look at this character in a different way. If you don't want to get some parts of the ending in ep 3 spoiled then don't read further. It is also alot of text so very few people will read it all but I felt like I had to write something :oops:

honest answer: u think too much just enjoy the moment
dishonest answer : true isabella will have a showdown with jill for the mc heart and then you'll see how really crazy she is about him

Reactions: michael1984

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
honest answer: u think too much just enjoy the moment
dishonest answer : true isabella will have a showdown with jill for the mc heart and then you'll see how really crazy she is about him
True that. Nothing's scarier than a girl that's been forced into a mold, with a strong will and good intentions. When that shit gets unleashed nobody's safe :D

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

It would be too good, but that way will end with Jill, and that's good for our protagonist.

I think that the story of
is going to thwart the MC's mind, and it would be good to opt for it to end with another girl other than them, I mean, that if history could have several ways to choose would be great.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
True that. Nothing's scarier than a girl that's been forced into a mold, with a strong will and good intentions. When that shit gets unleashed nobody's safe :D
no one can touch Bella and especially when she got the A force to be reckoned with

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

i do think there's something wrong with her but i dont think she's evil. I think she has had huge trauma

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Negative if she was people would have noticed all you have here is a woman who has simply just bottled up her emotions after some past trauma husband dying perhaps? and being in denial or perhaps he has just up and left one day but no Bella is not insane.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Negative if she was people would have noticed all you have here is a woman who has simply just bottled up her emotions after some past trauma husband dying perhaps? and being in denial or perhaps he has just up and left one day but no Bella is not insane.
not dead........... stuck in there you know........... in her ............

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so maybe this be answered before... but anyone have any theorie about who else can get mad beside chad when u try doing sage at the dik party

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
She better get all the secrets out before she makes a move on the MC or she can share the dog house with a certain other character :rolleyes:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so maybe this be answered before... but anyone have any theorie about who else can get mad beside chad when u try doing sage at the dik party
your older brothers and fathers Quinn and pretty much all the other jealous girl that you are dating and last but not least your teachers

• Haha

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

Well Damn. Just made a similar post about Isabella yesterday so you ain't the only one that is worried she might go insane. Any other play-through and I would have spent the night with Sage but I went to Isabella to make sure we are on good terms. I guess that's why they say "never trust a big butt and a smile".

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Don't take much of a theorist to know, that the rest of the jockstrap bois would get mad. 'Cause you know, brotherhood, such as it is with that lot. :p

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Nope, again. Maya was ghosted - at least she said that (although, that's probably another plot hole). She wasn't in contact with Josy for who knows how long. And while Josy thought they're still in a relationship, Maya didn't think that way.
not exactly, Mc never told Josy were he was he just said "i'm sharing a room with a girl" and yet she showed up at maya place. During the game maya answered the phone a couple times saying: "oh this call is important...see you later". There is no way to prove it but my guess is Josy called her. The two of them talked this hole time and maya did think that way becaus she lied to mc more than one time
1) i have a boyfriend
2) i don't have a boyfriend
3) ok , i have a girlfriend, i'm into girls and i've never been with a guy
The last scene she also think to herself "nonononono, not like this". She clearly had intention to introduce both

My point is Maya is not a saint nor is the MC, so he should grow some balls and stop whining like a little bitch ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes