Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What you describe often happens, but it is not what happens between Zoey and mc, here the closing of communication is one-sided. If you close relations with me I am then free not to want to reopen them.
This is quite general and without going into detail about a specific situation that may influence your decision, but of course. You have the right to make any decisions in your life.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is quite general and without going into detail about a specific situation that may influence your decision, but of course. You have the right to make any decisions in your life.
at BR there is a girl who solves the shortcomings of the health system by providing medicine to people who would be denied it. But I say in general without referring to anyone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Freedom has nothing to do with it, Zoey makes a choice that has consequences, MC may forgive her but he may not. In neither case is Zoey a victim

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
MC isn't a victim either. Their situation can best be described as one side not declaring his feelings and the other as to not realizing her feelings until much later. One side got a new number and the other side slowly stopped contact. A conversation was long needed. So, now, they will either be great friends now everything is in the air as neither of them really want to lose one another. Or they will get the kick up the ass that is required and truly be together.

Teenagers. Silly people.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC isn't a victim either. Their situation can best be described as one side not declaring his feelings and the other as to no realizing her feelings until much later. One side got a new number and the other side slowly stopped contact. A conversation was long needed. So, now, they will either be great friends now everything is in the air as neither of them really want to lose one another. Or they will get the kick up the ass that is required and truly be together.

Teenagers. Silly people.
You are making a bit of a mess, it didn't even happen like that. But you are right, mc is not a victim either.

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
at BR there is a girl who solves the shortcomings of the health system by providing medicine to people who would be denied it. But I say in general without referring to anyone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Freedom has nothing to do with it, Zoey makes a choice that has consequences, MC may forgive her but he may not. In neither case is Zoey a victim
1.Shhhh, quetly!. We don't want to hear another tirade about the Divine and Saint Quinn, right?. :LOL:

2.I can't look at Zoey-Tremolo problems through the aggressor-victim paradigm. A misunderstanding between teenagers that can be fixed.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You are making a bit of a mess, it didn't even happen like that. But you are right, mc is not a victim either.
Not a mess though. MC didn't tell her. She went off and over time the talking dwindled, and stopped. He got a new number with out telling her it. She realizes she wants to go home - The MC is big part of that as she also realized her feelings. Essentially it is a story of miscommunication due to the MC not saying how he feels and a girl, who was grieving, unable to see what was right in front of her the whole time. It is a big misunderstanding to which they are slowly starting to rectify.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
In order to realize what you have, you have to lose it. Both MC and Zoey went through it. They were not only friends, but they fucked too, that's why they're closer than friends. For a long time, it's only both of them. They're the first love for each others. It's hard to forget it, even 20–30 years later. I assume that.

The problem is that there's a new situation. MC is a hungry pussy hunter, difficult to control that. I'm sure that if Zoey didn't go to San Diego and went to B&R with fuckface, he would have cheated on her and be the "villain" of her story.
What's interesting is that it's Zoey who left, she's the villain, and she realized what she lost, it's a good point for MC because he's craving of pussy and the best road for forgiveness is threesome. QUINN x MC x ZOEY (I'm sure that both of Queen and Zoey can accept that because they know how it is to be alone, and they know that MC share the same feelings)

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
C'est juste des conneries ! La prochaine chose que vous allez suggérer, c'est que le Père Noël n'est pas réel !:eek:
[/CITATION]

FR. > Papa Noël n'est pas réel ?! Merde quelle désillusion aujourd'hui :p :sneaky:
es-tu sûr de ce fait ?

>>>google traduction<<<

En. > Santa Claus isn't real?! Damn what a disappointment today

Being a DIK 16_09_2023 14_59_08.png
are you sure of this fact?
:p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know the mc acted a bit stupidly with Zoey
But hey what man isn't doing stupid things when he is in love

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
ok.....ok......lets back track here. im going to boil it down and hope it makes sense.
catalyst: 2 people mention they dont like zoe as a character.(nothing new here for any character) this is followed by a few others (myself included) saying, i like her but hate the aesthetic change.

response: soprano gets emotional, and later brings up the forgiving zoey topic.
geralt then backs it up with, yeah......its soo cringe when THEY talk about that, and look at the time they did it
(on an international site) they must be basement dwellers.

i mean...we can dispatch a educator to rivia, to explain time zones (put the damn pitchforks down, its not heresy! lol)
as for the rest, right now i feel like this dog trying to follow the logic.
maybe i missed something.i havent had my coffee yet. but either way, you gotta love this funny farm of a thread :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait Zoe Isn't spelt with a y?
God damn I'm always mixing up or misspelling girls names

But don't worry everyone I always remember Josy & Maya's names properly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not a mess though. MC didn't tell her. She went off and over time the talking dwindled, and stopped. He got a new number with out telling her it. She realizes she wants to go home - The MC is big part of that as she also realized her feelings. Essentially it is a story of miscommunication due to the MC not saying how he feels and a girl, who was grieving, unable to see what was right in front of her the whole time. It is a big misunderstanding to which they are slowly starting to rectify.
Once Zoey stops answering, who should mc communicate with? The change of number occurs after the game is over, zoey only realises this after she has decided to return. mc's choice follows zoey's choice. No victim, but cause and effect.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes