KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I know the mc acted a bit stupidly with Zoey
But hey what man isn't doing stupid things when he is in love
Ancient wisdom says - love the Divine Quinn, be faithful to the Divine Quinn. :rolleyes:
This way you will avoid stupid things and may you rejoice. :love:
Do not neglect ancient wisdom. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
For me Zoey is great addition to the world of BADIK. PinkCake was never a good writer, but he is a hell of a storyteller. I think all of us guys have that one that got away. In the world of BADIK you will be able to win her back. Also, everyone will have different opinion on her thats why giving us a choice to be mad at her or not is a good thing. Creating short story for her was also good move from DPC, it gives us decent backstory and introduces her in a right way. Sex or romance with her will come naturally because there is a history there. Also, she is temptation, big temptation. I am looking forward to see how will this story play out.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
ok.....ok......lets back track here. im going to boil it down and hope it makes sense.
catalyst: 2 people mention they dont like zoe as a character.(nothing new here for any character) this is followed by a few others (myself included) saying, i like her but hate the aesthetic change.

response: soprano gets emotional, and later brings up the forgiving zoey topic.
geralt then backs it up with, yeah......its soo cringe when THEY talk about that, and look at the time they did it
(on an international site) they must be basement dwellers.

i mean...we can dispatch a educator to rivia, to explain time zones (put the damn pitchforks down, its not heresy! lol)
as for the rest, right now i feel like this dog trying to follow the logic.
maybe i missed something.i havent had my coffee yet. but either way, you gotta love this funny farm of a thread :ROFLMAO:
So, maybe now you will understand the amazingness of this place. Its unpredictability and chaos. You never know what your comment will lead to, what the consequences will be. The butterfly effect of this place can be such that a few words will lead to dozens of pages of discussion, hot arguing and controversy. Great, isn't it?

And time zones...Hmm, is this some kind of dark Zerrikanian magic? Catch the sorcerer!

Okay, no joke. I've been here for quite some time, I notice that the thread is usually quieter in European time at night and also during the day on weekdays. It seems that most of the visitors here are from the European zone. Maybe not always, depends on the active audience.

Reactions: chuck69

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
fresh, and hooker just sound wrong when said together. you know im a quinn fan, karamba, but even sara would tell you that the punch youre drinking is too strong
You just don't get it. Quinn - Divine. She's like... Like Aphrodite. Yes, Aphrodite. Aphrodite had many sexual relationships, but this did not affect the absolute perfection of her body. Same with Quinn. No matter how many sexual encounters she had, she was and will remain perfection forever and ever.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You just don't get it. Quinn - Divine. She's like... Like Aphrodite. Yes, Aphrodite. Aphrodite had many sexual relationships, but this did not affect the absolute perfection of her body. Same with Quinn. No matter how many sexual encounters she had, she was and will remain perfection forever and ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just a word of advice. If the whole pantheon actually existed, and still exists, the last thing you will ever want to do is compare a woman to Aphrodite. She is EXTREMELY jealous and vindictive. Often punishing those she deemed to be at her level of beauty and perfection. It is just something you don't do. Creating the Gorgon Medusa... The Trojan Wars. If you love Quinn.. equate her more toward Athena. Then your divine lover will, at least, survive the night!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ancient wisdom says - love the Great Goddess Josy, be faithful to Josy she is Alady Alady Alady forever.:love::love:
This way you will avoid stupid things and may you rejoice. :love:
Do not neglect ancient wisdom. :WeSmart:
Your a lot smarter then you look:Kappa:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just a word of advice. If the whole pantheon actually existed, and still exists, the last thing you will ever want to do is compare a woman to Aphrodite. She is EXTREMELY jealous and vindictive. Often punishing those she deemed to be at her level of beauty and perfection. It is just something you don't do. Creating the Gorgon Medusa... The Trojan Wars. If you love Quinn.. equate her more toward Athena. Then your divine lover will, at least, survive the night!
Quinn is more Divine than all of them
0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes