vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I was thinking Burke and also Jade, After all she likewise was in that meeting to decide Chad's punishment and she can fit the "above any suspicions" logic Dr.pinkcake used with Leah in his previous game.:unsure:
Could be but I doubt. They're having problems in their marriage and it's not really wise to argue every day with your partner in crime - even if she's your wife. Burke is keeping many secrets and, right now, DPC wants us to perceive him just as pervy professor. It's possible he may have more secrets hiding from Jade than just sex with students.

Reactions: Mormont

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Could be but I doubt. They're having problems in their marriage and it's not really wise to argue every day with your partner in crime - even if she's your wife. Burke is keeping many secrets and, right now, DPC wants us to perceive him just as pervy professor. It's possible he may have more secrets hiding from Jade than just sex with students.
I'm thinking he's just pervy, Quinn could just be giving him freebies in return for him turning a blind eye.
We don't know enough about the dude.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Quinn the only genuine interest for a character that she has is for the mc other are just some dessert after the main dish
of course that's explain why she has migraines from time to time

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She is not nosy she just doesn't want to see anyone get bullied Jill simply cares too much nothing wrong with that
I don`t know,when asked specificly not to do something and even told why it`s not a good idea,she still does it...I didn`t like that.
That's just the way she is motherly it's probably down to how she was raised and as she was a victim of bullying she just wants to be there for the MC as it's clearly a subject that still has a great effect on her.
Honestly she doesn`t strike me as a victim of bullying,I know why you think that,since she cares a lot but I`m not sure that`s the reason as of why

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Sure, he could Attila the Hun in disguise ready to wreck havoc and round up the finest looking ladies in Gaul and drag them back to his tent in Pannonnia, but so ffar the main baddie could a lot of people, could be the Amish mafia for all we know.
couldn't be the yakuza since Quinn did put some of Asian food in there and expand her take out to overseas

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
But the Asian food being there is proof that the Yakuza is somehow involved.

For all you know, the secret shadow commander if the university could be non other than Kiryu Kazuma, the dragon of Dojima.
Camilla represents the interests of the Cali cartel, poor Rhiona will be smothered in her sleep.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
But the Asian food being there is proof that the Yakuza is somehow involved.

For all you know, the secret shadow commander if the university could be non other than Kiryu Kazuma, the dragon of Dojima.
or Tsuneo Iwami who knows

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly she doesn`t strike me as a victim of bullying,I know why you think that,since she cares a lot but I`m not sure that`s the reason as of why
There is actually a scene when she is talking to Bella about what happened to the MC Jill then tells her 'I just did what I wished people would have done for me' I think that's a small hint towards it

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
There is actually a scene when she is talking to Bella about what happened to the MC Jill then tells her 'I just did what I wished people would have done for me' I think that's a small hint towards it
but she is a defenseless girl vs the mc who is an MMA pro retired college student so who needs help more here

Reactions: Triple OG

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
but she is a defenseless girl vs the mc who is an MMA pro retired college student so who needs help more here
the mc is not a mma pro he is learning it from his dad and even his dad is still learning it himself so he basicly is still a student of mma altho he can definatly handle himself in fights with his so far skills into it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes