Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the mc is not a mma pro he is learning it from his dad and even his dad is still learning it himself so he basicly is still a student of mma altho he can definatly handle himself in fights with his so far skills into it
DAMMMM U why dropping the secret so loud.... we are trying to make a case here

• Wow
Reactions: michael1984

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rusty asks Derek about Maya, then Tommy starts telling Rusty about, the conversation is interrupted but old Rusty looks troubled about it.
I'm thinking that Rusty is just a rich kid who likes to waste money, so far he's been nothing but a good guy.
That is the same feeling i have for him. He comes from money and just want to party his college life away.
There is actually a scene when she is talking to Bella about what happened to the MC Jill then tells her 'I just did what I wished people would have done for me' I think that's a small hint towards it
More like a huge hint i would say.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The MC was pretty much defenceless with his back turned when Chad attacked him no amount of training can prepare you for that unless you have eyes in the back of your head.
Plus he mention being drunk.
Protagonist is just a young adult who did a few years of Taekwondo with his father, not like he is Batman who can beat dozens of bandits with one hand behind his back after being stabbed. :p

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I still got the feeling the one behind the drugs is a teacher with some oversight power over the academic body and the faculty staff. That would ensure a better protection from prying eyes: make the students to sell the drugs while you use your power to make sure no suspicious leak to outsiders.
The Oxford Dictionary defines that as "Stephen Burke". You're welcome.

Seriously, tho. You don't raise a brat like Tybalt on 2 professor salaries.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Plus he mention being drunk.
Protagonist is just a young adult who did a few years of Taekwondo with his father, not like he is Batman who can beat dozens of bandits with one hand behind his back after being stabbed. :p
another reason to not count it thx buddy

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the mc aint defenseless so far he only got hit by cheap shots even with chad even tho he got hit with a cheap shot u could see how beaten up chad looked at the end of it so I would say he is definatly not defenseless

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the mc aint defenseless so far he only got hit by cheap shots even with chad even tho he got hit with a cheap shot u could see how beaten up chad looked at the end of it so I would say he is definatly not defenseless
tell that to jill's fan who claims that she did it to help him (because she wishes someone did it for her when she was young) even tho he didn't ask her for it she still put her nosy attitude in it and they say that she did it because she cares

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well I have time after work to get back in here tho so that's not really the problem
will have to get some take out from quin after work lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes