SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
My first thought was "oh shit, this is really going to mess with my Saves structure." With 3 possible people to stay with, I may now have to run 6 games (DIK X 3 + CHIK x 3)
This end it's kill me!! Fuck :ROFLMAO: . At the end, he is furious, confused and has lost both trust and feeling with Maya and Josy. From the beggining the conversation with Maya, to the selection of the character to stay... I will also to experience several ways... For now, I choose stay with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's the one way that intrigues me the most.

As the MC says at the end of chapter 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There is actually a scene when she is talking to Bella about what happened to the MC Jill then tells her 'I just did what I wished people would have done for me' I think that's a small hint towards it
OK that clicks,don`t know how I missed it but I did :p

Stag on one side, bee on the other (if it's accurately modeled) View attachment 387185
I wonder if there`s some meaning to this coin,anything it symbolizes,any relation to mythology or history it has?Why use this particular coin,why use historical coin at all?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The MC was pretty much defenceless with his back turned when Chad attacked him no amount of training can prepare you for that unless you have eyes in the back of your head.
the mc aint defenseless so far he only got hit by cheap shots even with chad even tho he got hit with a cheap shot u could see how beaten up chad looked at the end of it so I would say he is definatly not defenseless
He really should have just made that a story scene rather than a fight mini-game when the result is predetermined apart from Chad's bruises.

DPC made me go through it 4 times :( (well actually 5 since I came back later w/o the dick helmet for the Jill scenes) First time I wasn't paying attention and space-bared to the fight w/o realizing how much he'd changed the mechanics from 0.2 and got my ass wooped. Third time I thought I'd won by a whisker... but still lost so did it again and confirmed that even with 75% left on my health bar, the MC still gets knocked down. (TBH, as a gamer, forcing a fight with a fixed outcome actually kinda annoyed me a bit.)

cezymen

Sep 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpy', 1556861182, 1101) is defined twice, at game/scripts/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpy', 1556861182, 1101) is defined twice, at game/scripts/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpy:2.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Aug 31 13:50:40 2019

PLEASE HELP ME ??

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\HP\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

PLEASE HELP ME ??

Has it happened after installing the game or mod?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

PLEASE HELP ME ??
Did you just overwrite the previous version with 0.3?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't wanna get on derick his bad side caus might wake up with a toothbrush smelling like ass lmao

so will stay on his good side lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
can we just say even if derek is not a fighter but a lover he did k.o the security guard
so he does have our backs lmao and was a pretty effective move if u ask me lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes