JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
can I just say that derek is a fucking champ for swallowing that condom with cum like damn
even on my chick playtrough I couldn't lose that competition lmao that is just too much
Swallowing a condom isn't that bad... provided I've never had one with jizz in it... other things definitely. If it's lubricated, it goes down much easier.

LainST

Jul 30, 2019
Is there a console command to change whether you insulted the cafeteria worker or not? I want the Isabella scene but dont want to go back so far in the game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a console command to change whether you insulted the cafeteria worker or not? I want the Isabella scene but dont want to go back so far in the game
u can get Isabella her scene even if u insult the cafeteria worker just make right choices with the other things like paying for her meal and not wearing the dik helmet and not fight toby or what his name is and trying kiss her in the car so much u can do to get isabella her scene witout the console thing

Reactions: Triple OG

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it wrong to say that a relationship with Jill would be kinda motherly in a way? That scene when they sleep on the same bed got me thinking
Yeah, I don't think you're wrong could also be something that chases the MC off unless of course people like that side of her. I don't mind Jill but sometimes she is going to have to consult the MC first especially if it's a decision that involves him.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
can we also just take a moment and appreciate dpc his hard work

this guy doing it all by himself and the amount of content in every episode just blows every other game out the water

just a 0.3 version and already bigger then any other one of that version

IceKream

May 27, 2018
You can really see the strength of Dr.PinkCake's storytelling ability when you reach the part where the MC talks about his first girlfriend. He hits a couple slow heartstrings before he ramps up the melody. Next thing you know, your emotions are out of control, and all you know is that you feel for these fictional characters. That scene definitely moved me, and i think its the best in Dik so far.

Definitely gave me flashbacks to the bittersweet Acting Lessons endings.

All you can really say is bravo. And I want more.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You can really see the strength of Dr.PinkCake's storytelling ability when you reach the part where the MC talks about his first girlfriend. He hits a couple slow heartstrings before he ramps up the melody. Next thing you know, your emotions are out of control, and all you know is that you feel for these fictional characters. That scene definitely moved me, and i think its the best in Dik so far.

Definitely gave me flashbacks to the bittersweet Acting Lessons endings.

All you can really say is bravo. And I want more.
sorry bro but my emotion were just fine ....probably because i don't invest too much into the game .....since you know i'm heartless

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
like at that dik party when u decide to leave the party to go to maya
and derek is like watch ur hands and the mc is like yeah im gonna wash my hands lmao

Angelomatt

Apr 4, 2019
Hey, I'm really having a hard time looking for all the possible routes for every character. Any tips? Especially with Isabella, can't seem to access any scenes with her. And how about the vault codes?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes