michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, I'm really having a hard time looking for all the possible routes for every character. Any tips? Especially with Isabella, can't seem to access any scenes with her. And how about the vault codes?
have u tried looking at the walktrough helps a lot too and also has the vault numbers

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, he should man the fuck up because there won't be running for the hills here, Bella is going to be saved, relationshipped, loved and made to smile! And thats final.
Exactly! Bella ... It saddens me that character. I hope he smiles in chapter 4.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
You guys are really excited about this game. I enjoyed it but not as much as you guys talking about it. The humour is good, the sex scenes are top notch, the characters are well built except for some but the karma and story are a little bit overrated. And if DPC decides to kill a character in this game, well that motif is outdated already.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, I don't think you're wrong could also be something that chases the MC off unless of course people like that side of her. I don't mind Jill but sometimes she is going to have to consult the MC first especially if it's a decision that involves him.
For a 1 girl only or chick play-through Jill seems like a good option. But my MC has way too much dirt on his hands to get close to Jill. Any date with Jill I'm staying as silent as a ninja about my current relationships. She seems like the type of girl that will go crazy and tell everyone if she caught you cheating.

Jill.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She seems like the type of girl that will go crazy and tell everyone if she caught you cheating.
It's a possibility as there is always one girl like that I'd think it will be either her or Sage, It's that whole redhead thing not helping her, and the way Jill is taking a liking to the MC so fast I mean she barely knows the guy and she is all worried about him yeah I'd watch Jill.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's a possibility as there is always one girl like that I'd think it will be either her or Sage, It's that whole redhead thing not helping her, and the way Jill is taking a liking to the MC so fast I mean she barely knows the guy and she is all worried about him yeah I'd watch Jill.
Jill is a great bet. She's perfect for him.

Reactions: Mormont

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah I agree you gotta keep an eye on a girl like Jill but since she's helping me with Isabella I'm willing to let her snitching slide for now at least. Sage on the other hand, I firmly believe just about any argument could be quickly solved by bending her over.

I'm actually waiting for Sage to act up, I'll prove I ain't Chad with his kissing on the forehead ass.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder if there`s some meaning to this coin,anything it symbolizes,any relation to mythology or history it has?Why use this particular coin,why use historical coin at all?
DPC may have something specific in mind, but I was thinking it was a combination of factors. He's wealthy, and in the Greek system (he's a DIK), so he's got a coin representative of both things.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
'm actually waiting for Sage to act up, I'll prove I ain't Chad with his kissing on the forehead ass.
Well, there is that theory about him doing that it's why he kissed her on the forehead and not her lips because he is, in fact, gay and is actually cheating with a guy rather than a girl. The whole thing with Sage is just an act for him as he is firmly in the closet.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well, there is that theory about him doing that it's why he kissed her on the forehead and not her lips because he is, in fact, gay and is actually cheating with a guy rather than a girl. The whole thing with Sage is just an act for him as he is firmly in the closet.
I thought that but being gay or straight, I personally feel if a woman you are in a relationship with directly challenges you for dik, you have to give it to her on the spot anywhere at anytime. Like how is Chad going to win his competition against grown men if Sage is able to punk him.

Shoot your shot at all times #Mamba Mentality

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes