Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Is Jill related to Bella in any way? She has that picture of Bella under her bed that the MC finds along with another picture of a child on the shoulders of another person, but you can't make out the writing since it's covered by the MC's finger.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought that but being gay or straight, I personally feel if a woman you are in a relationship with directly challenges you for dik, you have to give it to her on the spot anywhere at anytime. Like how is Chad going to win his competition against grown men if Sage is able to punk him.

Shoot your shot at all times #Mamba Mentality
Well we don't know much about Sage and Chad and how long they have been together maybe it wasn't always that way for Chad perhaps started off liking Sage but knew deep down that he was gay after a certain amount of time. And I don't think Sage would stoop that low, yeah she would be upset about it but I think she would end up moving on with the MC

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well we don't know much about Sage and Chad and how long they have been together maybe it wasn't always that way for Chad perhaps started off liking Sage but knew deep down that he was gay after a certain amount of time. And I don't think Sage would stoop that low, yeah she would be upset about it but I think she would end up moving on with the MC
I see your point and if Chad simply told her the truth and was like "I'm gay and I don't want to be with you anymore". I would definitely give him a pass but he's trying to get favors from her without giving back anything in return. Sage knows he doesn't care anymore, which is why she is toying with him.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I re-installed this game and downloaded the mod twice but cheats still didn't work for some reason. Lol. These brawler games are a pain in the ass
the brawler cheat needs to be done on saveeditonline.com search for cpu variable like hp dex etc change to desired once reload and there u have it

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Jill is the most innocent and honest of the story, for now. She cares too much. It's what we've seen so far. Bella... it's a mystery. Hopefully we will soon see what his person hides.
she is nosy and yeah that's her problem she cares too much

Reactions: michael1984

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Really enjoying this, only at the initiation so far but a good balance of game and story, the women have a normal (not overly enhanced) shape for a change, difficult to choose a favorite as they are all hot but hoping the leader of the nerds' girlfriend is a possible as she looks in need of some extra tuition. I never realised being a dik was so easy, but it's a struggle against my nature to say all the wrong things and make all of the wrong choices. Well done so far and the first game I am considering supporting.

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes