tg

May 1, 2017
it's been fixed.
So, are you a guy we can report bugs to?

I've encountered a few grammar mistakes that should be corrected. I didn't note them all down, but I remember one off the top of my head. There's a sentence with "fallout" in it. That's wrong. It should be changed to "a falling out" instead. Could you pass that along?

If there are any more grammar issues, I'll note them down.

But, also there's an error on the music page. For the song "Classicals Breakbeat", in the code, it's trying to call "blah blah Breakfast". Ie, he's just written breakfast, instead of the song's name, breakbeat. Should be easy enough to find.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So, are you a guy we can report bugs to?

I've encountered a few grammar mistakes that should be corrected. I didn't note them all down, but I remember one off the top of my head. There's a sentence with "fallout" in it. That's wrong. It should be changed to "a falling out" instead. Could you pass that along?

If there are any more grammar issues, I'll note them down.

But, also there's an error on the music page. For the song "Classicals Breakbeat", in the code, it's trying to call "blah blah Breakfast". Ie, he's just written breakfast, instead of the song's name, breakbeat. Should be easy enough to find.
only report bug the grammar's situation is up to the dev to correct

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Absolutely should have seen his theories from before this actual update they were pretty much spot on.
They are very crazy theories! hahaha Josy killing Maya ... The MC kills them both before this happened, just for the way to end the chapter and fuck him the night:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm eager to solve this mystery

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
They are very crazy theories! hahaha Josy killing Maya ... The MC kills them both before this happened, just for the way to end the chapter and fuck him the night:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm eager to solve this mystery
don't we all ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes