the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So, are you a guy we can report bugs to?

I've encountered a few grammar mistakes that should be corrected. I didn't note them all down, but I remember one off the top of my head. There's a sentence with "fallout" in it. That's wrong. It should be changed to "a falling out" instead. Could you pass that along?

If there are any more grammar issues, I'll note them down.

But, also there's an error on the music page. For the song "Classicals Breakbeat", in the code, it's trying to call "blah blah Breakfast". Ie, he's just written breakfast, instead of the song's name, breakbeat. Should be easy enough to find.
um, you know that i'm doing only an unofficial android port?
and btw your mentioned sound file typo isn't to be found in it.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
why do i keep getting "headers error" when extracting this? downloaded it 3 times now from different sources

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
my shit list top 3 of being a dik so far
by a leap

1 Dawe
2 Chad for mistreating sage lol im gonna help her with that in no time lol
3 Tommy for his behavior against the mc lol need to get him back with josy and heather lmao

tg

May 1, 2017
um, you know that i'm doing only an unofficial android port?
and btw your mentioned sound file typo isn't to be found in it.
Ah, I get the picture now. Nah, I'm not playing the android version. Just the win PC version, 3.1. I was probably looking for a patron to put a note up on DrPC's patron page about the error. I already corrected it at my version.

But, if there's noone here that's a patron, then we can just not report errors, I guess.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ah, I get the picture now. Nah, I'm not playing the android version. Just the win PC version, 3.1. I was probably looking for a patron to put a note up on DrPC's patron page about the error. I already corrected it at my version.

But, if there's noone here that's a patron, then we can just not report errors, I guess.
u can do that on his discord server

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes