hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Walkthrough for Episode 9. Josy/Maya relationship points are the most unstable in Ep.9. To maintain a good relationship with both girls in their route, you need to give equal attention to both girls after starting their route in Ep.4. You must have an equal number of scenes with both, otherwise the girl you neglected will not like it.

Josy’s & Maya’s branch
Go to the Upper main area and click Josy and Maya to end the free roam event.
Enjoy the lewd scene that follows the free roam event.
After the lewd scene, the girls start comparing how many times you’ve been sexual with them. If you’ve favored Josy over Maya you get +3 RP Josy and -3 RP
Maya. If you’ve favored Maya over Josy you get +3 RP Maya and -3 RP Josy. If you’ve been with both of them a similar amount of times you get +3 RP Maya and +3 RP Josy.
<Nothing> It's all about opportunity: <Nothing>
Bad to keep count: + RP Maya and + RP Josy

As we see, the MC can stabilize Throuple and make it work, or come to unforeseen consequences.

The relationship between Maya and Josy is constant quarrels, stress and problems. Patrick is a very serious problem for them, but it's not just him. Girls have very different personalities and want different things. They had tension because Josy wants to be a part of HOTs no matter what and ignores Maya's interests here. They even had tension over choosing a Halloween costume!

View attachment 2984386

Besides, Josy doesn't seem to know what she wants. Not on their route, she continues to think that she made a mistake and thinks what would have happened if she had chosen MC. She continues to be in love with him and in her thoughts once again chooses not Maya. There are enough hints that Josy and Maya have relationship problems.
I think that if you stay in their path you're just keeping them together, that's why i started a new path without them to get Josy at the end.
You can see that if you're not in their relationship they fight a lot. If you're part of the relationship, they are a lot happier with you and each other.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
"This is just a reflection error on a bottle that caught my eye."
You want more busted renders in the game? Have you not seen the bitching about the glitches that still get through?

I at least am pleased DPC makes a decent effort at QA, rather than many games that release error ridden messes.

Much happier for him to spend time on testing rather than 60 fps animations for example.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
You want more busted renders in the game? Have you not seen the bitching about the glitches that still get through?

I at least am pleased DPC makes a decent effort at QA, rather than many games that release error ridden messes.

Much happier for him to spend time on testing rather than 60 fps animations for example.
I'm going to be honest with you, if there wasn't a comparison telling me that glass bottle render was busted, I would've just thought it was that lighter colour thing glass does sometimes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll agree with you on the 60fps being somewhat redundant though especially if he still has MC fucking at tortoise speed

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0005.png Study time :LOL: so after cheating out of the game I still can't make them all 100 the other two test one word wasn't out there and that was SHIT word :LOL: so anyone know what to add to this there is probably 2 Words I can't place them

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bloody English & math classes
I'm here to romance Maya, Josy, Riona & Lily not get an education

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I suppose James Cameron is a milker too? What about Blue Oyster Cult? God forbid you lived in the time of Monet, you would have found his delay of the Paris exhibition to be the height of 'milking'.

Here's an alternative interpretation.

DPC clearly isn't about the money. He's a nut. A perfectionist. An artist who is obsessed with what he is creating. Whereas you are the ever complaining loser who doesn't even PAY for what the product you are bitching about having to wait to STEAL.

DPC has created the largest, most famous and arguably best AVN in history. Everyone on this thread is here because of what he DID, not what he said. He wants to make more animations. He wants 60fps. And he's the one making the product. The real question is-

What the fuck have YOU ever done that should make us listen to your words? Where is the product you made showing us you can do it better, or faster, or cheaper? What qualification do you have that make you worth anything at all?
Soo this folks is what a something kisser looks like...:LUL:

Reactions: Bleiu

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Bloody English & math classes
I'm here to romance Maya, Josy, Riona & Lily not get an education
the English exams are the most annoying, but the math exams are purely multiple choice and are quite simple. but wait, I'm the only one who really cares about tremolo graduating. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
well you're right about that, but the alternative isn't very encouraging either. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 2986701
Trigonometry and analytical geometry are not typically a gen ed requirement for all majors. You're usually looking at Algebra.
However
fx =sin(x) [ 4) B) b) ]
fx = cos (x^2) [2) C) a) ]
fx = log (1 + x^2) [3) A) d) ]
fx = exp (-x^2) [1) D) c) ]
If you know the math it's solvable. :p

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2022
Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls

Side Girls

Other Graphics

Episode 10 Statistics
Post Release Comparison
In light of the recent release of episode 10, I found it intriguing to compare the statistical data of episode 9 and episode 10. This comparison provides a lucid and succinct insight into the current progression of the series.
I hope you find this post informative and enjoyable!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I wish you a wonderful remainder of your day!

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Well it is not a strange concept that players are beta testers, especially in a big project like this. He has 30k patreons, many of them would probably love to be beta testers of his game for free. I bet he just doesn't like to talk to people.
Of course, there are people that just want to help and are completely fine with that. But the way I see things, I think it's not fair to release games for players to test. The game (or in this case, the updates) are meant to be done for players to enjoy without errors or bugs. Sure, there is always some bugs etc, but it's important the dev tries to minimize everything he can, so the player can have the best time without any interruptions.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well it is not a strange concept that players are beta testers, especially in a big project like this. He has 30k patreons, many of them would probably love to be beta testers of his game for free. I bet he just doesn't like to talk to people.
The problem is most people don't know how to write a bug report. You have to know how to isolate the bug to which area of the game and you have to be able to reproduce it. Most people will just say things like "It crashes."

Reactions: KaiserST and Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes