ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
This is what I'll do in the upcoming weeks, and I'll try my best to report how it's coming along and what areas I've been working on.
Okay, we get that you'll be polishing the game during October. Even if animation rendering somehow ends up in November, at best we'll see the game in late November/early December. But two questions arise here:
1) It will be 11-12 months since the release of the last update. Is it only about animations with 60 fps? Because DPK himself says that the animations are rendered faster than he past animations( before the computer update).
2) Will the November/December release become the new standard? Will he be able to keep it within 11-12 months after this update? In all status updates he writes that he is trying to optimize the process and speed up the development process. That means he plans to meet the 11-12 months deadline in the future.

My first playthrough was on the Jill branch with mini-games enabled. It took me roughly 15 hours to get through episode 10 while playing in a particularly meticulous way.
Sounds good, but it's unlikely we'll see 15 hours of content. During the polishing process, DPC scrutinized each render for bugs and consequently his playthrough is much slower than the average player's playthrough. But I think we can settle on 5-7 hours with minigames and freeroams. That's a lot.
P.S. The fact that he only made a run of the Jill, Others and Maya/Josy paths suggests that only those branches are completely finished. Most likely the big lewd plot scene refers to either Sage or Bella.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2986955

Where is this place and why is Becky with HOTs? It doesn't look like a party so maybe Becky will take Mona's spot and becomes a HOT? I really want that because she is the best slut ever. Most ppl hate her but I really like this mean bitch.
Pretty sure that's a yoga class at the gym. So it won't be HOT exclusive.

Sep 11, 2023
Pretty sure that's a yoga class at the gym. So it won't be HOT exclusive.
Makes sense. But y'know if Mona won't come back then Becky should takes her place and be a HOT. She is def HOT material. All other dorm sluts like Christine, Penny, Kylie, Tara, and Gina are nothing but drunk nymphos. However this Becky girl is something else. I'd watch her HOT career with great interest.

Reactions: Hawke84

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Makes sense. But y'know if Mona won't come back then Becky should takes her place and be a HOT. She is def HOT material. All other dorm sluts like Christine, Penny, Kylie, Tara, and Gina are nothing but drunk nymphos. However this Becky girl is something else. I'd watch her HOT career with great interest.
Mona will only make a comeback if and when Burke and his 'organisation' is exposed.

Aug 29, 2023
I’ve been experimenting with the Maya & Josy paths, mostly to see what I can get away with; how big of a DIK you can turn the MC into once you finally win them over. Pretty big, actually!

But winning Quinn over at the same time, is pretty much impossible. If you’ve succeeded, let me know. I suspect it’s because Maya, whether she’s consciously aware of any Quinn activity or not, does not wanna be sausage buddies with her. (Too late, if they fucked during the CUM-petition, or when getting stoned on the roof—assuming you could stay neutral or chick regardless of those actions.) But I can’t say I blame her. What girl’s gonna want her boyfriend to fuck her nemesis on the side? Hate-fuck maybe, but nobody’s hate-fucking in this game. Yet.

I noticed it was particularly obvious in the second Dungeons & Gremlins game: For fun I tried to charm everyone, and successfully charmed the Quinn doppelgänger—and then discovered I could no longer charm Maya. Even fucking a fake Quinn bugs her. So I backed up, unfucked Quinn, and suddenly Maya “can’t resist your charm” again. Really obvious trigger there.

The girls are not happy about the photo with the strippers though.

But the more I monkey with this, the more I understand all the people on this forum who are crushing hard for Josy. She’s cute as hell, super horny, is something of a DIK herself, and loves Tremolo. Not just loves to fuck him; loves him. For many it’d be hard not to love her back.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Forgot to mention: I tried a Maya & Josy path where Tremolo doesn’t fuck Josy when he goes home on their date. I wanted to see if it made it easier to win Maya over. Feels like it did, but someone who knows how to read the code could probably tell me more accurately. Josy apparently wants the MC regardless.

I wound up holding Josy off for a bit because when Tremolo gets his first opportunity at the prep party, I felt Maya needed consoling. (Cuz her father is a shit to her, whereas Josy’s was all weepy and apologetic.) The fuck scene with Josy is much hotter—but remember, she’s never really the one who needs winning over.

In the meanwhile it’s kinda amusing to watch the scene where Josy fucks Maya in their dorm, and is forewarned what she’s in for when she finally encounters Tremolo’s cock. Twice the size of Mr. Dildy, apparently. I don’t think the game ever gives an accurate measurement; it’s about three girls’ hands long, right? Not sure how to convert that to centimeters.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Zoey is best girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol really thought you were gonna give interesitng and complex arguments for Zoey being the best girl. And even when you went for personal, subjective opinion based on looks (from which waifu wars could never be truly finished with definitive conclusion) you didn't use game renders.......

Have to agree with you tho.

This is just cucking at this point. who cares about polishing there's no difference between the two pictures . I feel like he knows how big of cash cow this game is and where he can roll out 2 episodes a year he's purposely delaying the release so he can make more money throughout his life .
I'm so happy good game development isn't influenced entirely by fans because we would get an inferior project from suggestions like yours.

Also quite ironic you talking about cucking seeing you got Jill profile pic :sneaky:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Lol really thought you were gonna give interesitng and complex arguments for Zoey being the best girl. And even when you went for personal, subjective opinion based on looks (from which waifu wars could never be truly finished with definitive conclusion) you didn't use game renders.......

Have to agree with you tho.

I'm so happy good game development isn't influenced entirely by fans because we would get an inferior project from suggestions like yours.

Also quite ironic you talking about cucking seeing you got Jill profile pic :sneaky:
Don't need complex arguments or game renders. My own renders are proof enough! true story (albeit exceedingly flimsy argument itself! :p )

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes