Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not much.
  • Cathy dominates the MC in his dream sequences, and when they first connect on Swyper she threatens to expose him unless he does exactly as she says.
  • He allows Sage to take control a few times, but it’s not dominatrix-y at all; she controls the pace till he can stand it no longer. But Sage states she has a lot of kinky stuff she wants to try in the future, and while horny players might hope she just means lots of threesomes like she told the DIKs, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she tries a little BDSM.
  • Quinn demands control whenever she’s not stoned and not charging him for sex. She slips him inside her during the CUM-petition and challenges him to resist her. They battle for sexual domination after the Halloween party. She does manage to get him into handcuffs, blindfold, and ball gag during their threeway with Sage, and threatens to peg him with her strap-on… but she doesn’t have the balls to follow through. Pity. It was fun watching him freak out for a bit.
  • Jade doesn’t really dominate him; she just doesn’t want to get caught. Which he later uses to his advantage.
  • Bella, the first time they fuck, controls the whole encounter until she cums, hard. When he crows about it, she “gets back” at him by yoga-fucking him. But she doesn’t dominate him in their later encounters, so far.
Otherwise it’s just the usual sexual give-and-take. Although there’s an annoying number of guys who think when women demand anything in sex it’s domination, so they’d say there’s a lot of it in this game. Nah.
Those are all choice-based. You CAN be in control with both Sage and Quinn. Except for Jade and despite what you think, or don't think, whatever the case may be, Jade is the only femdom. Extremely light, so for me, not such an issue.

Mar 9, 2019
I get all of those parings except Leon & Lilly. Sure, they both start with 'L' and he did dress up as her... But he is nothing like what she's is after. For one, he's got the gays for Jamie, unquestionably, plus Lily is looking for someone with clout. Leon has fuck all. Fuck. All.

Nah, here's my paring. It's slightly different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my_nigga.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow
Oct 19, 2020
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

View attachment 2988109

This one better. And should better :devilish:

3131.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Those are all choice-based. You CAN be in control with both Sage and Quinn. Except for Jade and despite what you think, or don't think, whatever the case may be, Jade is the only femdom. Extremely light, so for me, not such an issue.
To be honest, it's hard to find a protagonist who is a tough guy, most of them are written by people who have never been tough in their lives and that's why it's hard to find an AVN protagonist who is consistent in his way of behaving like someone tough.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
To be honest, it's hard to find a protagonist who is a tough guy, most of them are written by people who have never been tough in their lives and that's why it's hard to find an AVN protagonist who is consistent in his way of behaving like someone tough.
Chad MC be like:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There was a few. But the devs basically ruined them.
Chad MC be like:

Well, I am a Cro-Magnon, so this suits me fine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Buckle up folks
It's going to be one update a year now
If we are lucky
Sometimes I think having so many girls and paths is a curse not a blessing

And yet I don't play kinetic shit
I just think their should be a healthy balance

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Two updates per year??? Funny, I only count 1 :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:;)
I joined the forum in November 2022, so I couldn't see the evolution of Being a DIK, but as I understand it DPC used to release 2 updates per year and the bad tongues said that it released up to 3 episodes per year. I can not confirm it, nor deny it only the most veterans of the forum will be able to confirm it. :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I joined the forum in November 2022, so I couldn't see the evolution of Being a DIK, but as I understand it DPC used to release 2 updates per year and the bad tongues said that it released up to 3 episodes per year. I can not confirm it, nor deny it only the most veterans of the forum will be able to confirm it. :HideThePain:
That's actually about the time I came back to this website for the first time since joining
It's also when I found this kick arse game
I can't imagine getting two or three updates a year
Heck that applies to any game lol

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I know I'm late to the party but I just had to do my very own tier list
This is actually the first one I have ever done here it is
View attachment 2990361
Your two S girls are both liars (by omission) and manipulators. I dropped them as soon as soon as its revealed they are in a relationship together.

Sage is alright, but has no personality other than her big tits. I find her to be the type of girl who thinks she is more than her looks but actually isn't. I dropped her.

The big boob librarian (I forget her name) suffers from the same flaws as Sage. She is a moppy depressing bitch whose only redeeming quality is massive tits. Dropped.

The Hots, are all cool but are all superficial and only care about looks and status. If MC wasn't in the dicks they wouldn't talk to him.

In contrast, Quinn is the perfect girl. Sure, she uses the MC but is always upfront about it. In other words, she allows the MC to decide if he will be used by her or not. Nice sense of homeostasis between them. Some may say Quinn is also superficial but I do not think thats true. I think Quinn is tired of pretending which is why MC has been getting closer to her as the game progresses.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
EP4, 5 and 6 all came out in 2020, and 7 and 8 (the best episodes so far imo) both came out in 2021, those pandemic years were the shit when it comes to badik content both in here and the game itself :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes