JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I find it interesting how you can get accepted by MJ in the library and then attain DIK affinity later without any consequences. As far as I know, there isn't anything unique related to this yet. Anyone think it'll get bad in the future?
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response. That's like the only consequence I can think of right now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I find it interesting how you can get accepted by MJ in the library and then attain DIK affinity later without any consequences. As far as I know, there isn't anything unique related to this yet. Anyone think it'll get bad in the future?
I think it could back fire on MC if he full dik, Josy might lean dik but clearly isn't 100% on that side she more in the middle

Reactions: JosephH151

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response.
i think it does have to be on a dik path. but its really not an issue, you lose a couple points, but you should have plenty to spare. snap that pic!

• Haha

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response. That's like the only consequence I can think of right now.
I don't see how that could really have an effect on the MJ path, it's just a photo, so what if he is friends with a bunch of strippers, at the time he was working there to repair the mansion.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Good question
I think it will eventually blow up in a dik mc's face
Yeah, M&J even compete with each other for the MC's attention, and if you add the side girls on top of that...
Although this is a fantasy game, why not? :ROFLMAO:

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I don't see how that could really have an effect on the MJ path, it's just a photo, so what if he is friends with a bunch of strippers, at the time he was working there to repair the mansion.
Yeah, I know. I was just looking for unique outcomes to being a DIK on the MJ path. It doesn't really ruin anything. You'll only get a message from Josy saying it's nasty or something, and you'll lose some points. No unique variables or anything.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, M&J even compete with each other for the MC's attention, and if you add the side girls on top of that...
Although this is a fantasy game, why not? :ROFLMAO:
Haha
My M&J run is focused solely on them
I even redid their path a few months ago
So that all my choices were even between them
I will be devastated if there is no throuple ending

All these girls might try to tempt me
But I will stay loyal to my sweethearts

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Haha

Same, same. I'm all ready for EP10 now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same, same. I'm all ready for EP10 now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here My M&J save is ready
I haven't done the other paths in episode nine yet
I might do them once the season is over

I just really hope there is less free roam stuff in the next episode
I also want more relationship development with the girls

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I felt like the whole throuple-balancing could be important, so I had to do a bunch of playthroughs on the MJ path. One that is a complete 100% balanced throuple, and two others that are either Josy-centred or Maya-centred.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Haha

I kinda play their route the same way :) I even make sure that one of them does not get more than the other. So Maya is at the Preps party (she needs it more than JoJo), after the elderly care work (she needs a new broken TV), and at the dorm party. Josy gets her share after the Patrick's visit, at the gym and after the party in the HOTs house with alphas. Then Ep.9 goes smoothly with them :)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks. Just tried the game for the first time and I'm kinda hooked. Pretty interesting stuff. Just curious though, has the dev ever clarified as to how far the game is left from completion?

I'm guessing this must have been asked quite a few times, so my apologies in advance but, I just don't have it in me to go through 12000+ posts to find an answer :confused:

Reactions: VOYEUR

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Hey folks. Just tried the game for the first time and I'm kinda hooked. Pretty interesting stuff. Just curious though, has the dev ever clarified as to how far the game is left from completion?

I'm guessing this must have been asked quite a few times, so my apologies in advance but, I just don't have it in me to go through 12000+ posts to find an answer :confused:
its on 9 episode or some said till 16, one ep per year or more;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes