Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think that maybe in the future there will be scenes in the way of Josy and Maya's relationship that test affinity and cause the main character to be forced to prefer one girl over another. For example, the scene with Maya will be blocked in episode 10 because the protagonist is DIK and vice versa the scene with Josy will be available if the player is neutral or DIK. This actually makes sense because Maya as a character is incompatible with DIK even in the trouple path, but in no way shows this after the choice in the library.
Accordingly, if the player is forced against his own will to spend more time with one or the other girl. I'm wondering if there will be something similar with CHICK, causing for example Josy to reject the player because he's a CHICK. It's a universal mechanic that allows you to do a trouple breakup.
That's the long winded version of what I said right above you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JosephH151

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Maya: My dad is controlling my money and therefore my life.
Also Maya: I was tricked into thinking that I could get free tuition if I joined a sorority
Also Also Maya: Why can't I get a free money scholarship for social work?
Josy: I wanted to get cheap costumes because you know money
Also Also Also Maya: Expensive matching costumes!!!

My advice for Maya and her search for money
. ID-10091682.jpg

Seriously you know who doesn't have someone paying for their college: Lily

Aug 29, 2023
Seriously you know who doesn't have someone paying for their college: Lily
I knew a girl in college who stripped for a living. She made crazy money. Only $6 an hour (this was back in the ’90s) but she could easily get an extra $50 in tips per dance, multiple dances per shift, and she could take the tips home that day. Classes paid for, two-bedroom apartment paid for, car paid for. All for simply having a nice body, and being willing to show it to drunken idiots.

Guys who went to the club to see her naked utterly blew their chances with her, and I was forewarned about this so I never went. Turns out she wasn’t interested in me, so I really wish I had. Live and learn.

Lily ain’t dumb. What’s dumb is girls who make that kind of money, then start blowing it all on dope. I’m reminded of Robin Williams’ saying, “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.” The Pink Rose girls had better not be dabbling in anything harder than weed, or tragedy’s gonna follow. Just you see.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks 'Calm before the snow'
Is a title some edgelord would come up with?

Aug 29, 2023
Out of curiosity, I did a run where the MC only fucked Jill. Turned down Josy, turned down Maya, didn’t let Quinn put him in her, turned down Sage, stayed away from Bella. Still fucked with Tybalt for the pure fun of it all—took the dick pic, and knocked his “prosthesis” out during the tennis game. (Does DPC not know we Americans call that a “dental bridge”? Meh; doesn’t matter.) If I could keep him Chick enough, I could easily afford to let him be DIK-ish towards Tybalt. And to my amusement, even Jill came around to the humor of a cock shot in the middle of Tybalt’s presentation.

Now, considering this version of Tremolo had only been with two women, both of whom were virgins when he started fucking them, I figured Jill wouldn’t need him to be tested for STDs. Nope; she asked for it anyway. And he was inexplicably nervous about the results. Which is either a big omission in writing the game… or his woefully inadequate public-school sex education, which had failed to teach him to not raw-dog strippers, had given him the idea you could catch STDs from toilet seats and bus stations.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks 'Calm before the snow'
Is a title some edgelord would come up with?
Well, no. It's a play on the term "Calm before the storm". So it will, likely, be a quiet episode in regards to drama. But leading up to episode, 11, which we can assume will be set at, around, Xmas time which will be a blockbuster of a Drama episode in all likelihood.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, I did a run where the MC only fucked Jill. Turned down Josy, turned down Maya, didn’t let Quinn put him in her, turned down Sage, stayed away from Bella. Still fucked with Tybalt for the pure fun of it all—took the dick pic, and knocked his “prosthesis” out during the tennis game. (Does DPC not know we Americans call that a “dental bridge”? Meh; doesn’t matter.) If I could keep him Chick enough, I could easily afford to let him be DIK-ish towards Tybalt. And to my amusement, even Jill came around to the humor of a cock shot in the middle of Tybalt’s presentation.

Now, considering Tremolo had only been with two women, both of whom were virgins when he started fucking them, I figured Jill wouldn’t need him to be tested for STDs. Nope; she asked for it anyway. And he was inexplicably nervous about the results. Which is either a big omission in writing the game… or his woefully inadequate public-school sex education, which had failed to teach him to not raw-dog strippers, had given him the idea you could catch STDs from toilet seats and bus stations.
Lesbians can contract and transmit several different STDs (herpes, HPV, etc.) and Josy swung both ways so there is no guarantee that she didn't catch something from a prior male paramour.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, no. It's a play on the term "Calm before the storm". So it will, likely, be a quiet episode in regards to drama. But leading up to episode, 11, which we can assume will be set at, around, Xmas time which will be a blockbuster of a Drama episode in all likelihood.
Yeah, I know
Still I don't like it lol

I have been looking forward to a Christmas episode for a while
Like I said before
I really want some relationship drama
And what better time then at christmas

• Angry
Reactions: Pax Draconis
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes