Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I did the 3some and no, I hated that shit when she started it. I had her and Rio call me Daddy. :p
I went with 'pervert' from Quinn on a runthrough because it just fit her personality to me, of course her pet name was 'bitch' because that's Trem's & Quinn's relationship. Rio was 'sweetheart' and 'babe' though.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Well, no. It's a play on the term "Calm before the storm". So it will, likely, be a quiet episode in regards to drama. But leading up to episode, 11, which we can assume will be set at, around, Xmas time which will be a blockbuster of a Drama episode in all likelihood.
It would be funny and also kinda DPC's style (see vixens in EP 9) to totally ignore the title of the Episode and put ALL the drama in this EP. :Kappa:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world.
See, kids, this is what happen when you play this game with eyes closed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world. despite that Maya has redeemable qualities, the problem is that I'm not interested enough in her character to look for those qualities. :BootyTime:

View attachment 2995255
the plot is incredibly forced but the point is that Maya, but not even Maya, Mc and Josy together can solve the loan problem as presented to us.

assuming one can pay his college tuition by working (no one does, even MC who is very poor pays for college with a college loan, with his summer job he bought condoms... no...not even those, maybe chewing gum), surely no one can pay both the tuition and the loan run by his father.

an absurd situation with no way out

but in chapter 15 we will hear the opinion of Jill's lawyer

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I think the only route that blocks Bella path is getting a BJ from Cathy.

Or not chasing her. Although I tried that on one play-through and she was still an option at the end of chapter 8 when I was a Massive DIK and DIK affinity.
You also can't beat up Troy.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Out of curiosity, I did a run where the MC only fucked Jill. Turned down Josy, turned down Maya, didn’t let Quinn put him in her, turned down Sage, stayed away from Bella. Still fucked with Tybalt for the pure fun of it all—took the dick pic, and knocked his “prosthesis” out during the tennis game. (Does DPC not know we Americans call that a “dental bridge”? Meh; doesn’t matter.) If I could keep him Chick enough, I could easily afford to let him be DIK-ish towards Tybalt. And to my amusement, even Jill came around to the humor of a cock shot in the middle of Tybalt’s presentation.

Now, considering this version of Tremolo had only been with two women, both of whom were virgins when he started fucking them, I figured Jill wouldn’t need him to be tested for STDs. Nope; she asked for it anyway. And he was inexplicably nervous about the results. Which is either a big omission in writing the game… or his woefully inadequate public-school sex education, which had failed to teach him to not raw-dog strippers, had given him the idea you could catch STDs from toilet seats and bus stations.
I think Jill isn't as naive as she seems, she is basically testing if the MC is sleeping around after comitting to her. Still kinda dumb that she does that after give up her virginity and having unprotected sex, but I didn't say she isn't dumb :Kappa:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You also can't beat up Troy.
I beat him up on most routes, think only a couple of times I haven't, I guess maybe you can pick Bella but she must drop you after, although my MC did fuck her on the dining room table when Jill saw them, so maybe that time I didn't beat him up.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I beat him up on most routes, think only a couple of times I haven't, I guess maybe you can pick Bella but she must drop you after, although my MC did fuck her on the dining room table when Jill saw them, so maybe that time I didn't beat him up.
Only ways to not get with Bella is if you're actively not pursuing her or if you fool around with Cathy when you drive her back home. She's super easy to pick up on the CHICK and Neutral paths, and just a tad tricky to get her on the DIK path, but still quite easy to get just don't pick DIK choices while with her and you're golden. You can even get into as many fights as you like.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I beat him up on most routes
I must admit that I used to beat up Troy too.
Yes, it was.
But that's in the past now. I said to myself - that's enough.
And not because I'm going to fuck Bella, no.
I was influenced by the wise teachings of the Divine Quinn. :love:
A teaching that brings the light of kindness, love and tenderness. :rolleyes:
Quinn's voice said - Don't touch him. No need. We'd better try to blackmail him later. And if it works out, we will have more money for business.
The wisdom of these words impressed me. I realized that I had to be better, and give up senseless, not money-making cruelty.
Drink, smoke and fuck - so says the Quinnism. :illuminati:
And may kindness, love and tenderness be with you.:WeSmart:

Reactions: rafman15

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can't say if she drops him later, I never finished her path. Not really a fan of her.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
im not 100% sure, but i believe that things like the dildo helmet, beating up troy, offering to buy her meal, are for a point system where bellas deciding weather or not to recommend you to jill. it has no effect on dating bella herself
You're absolutely right about the point system and certain things are affected by your affinity as well. Fighting Troy for one/saying you dislike Tybalt/complimenting her during the drunk date/not peeking on her/say you're taking gender studies for 'women's issues'/asking for a ride with DIK affinity will give negative points/paying for her meal. The check for it comes up when Tremolo tells Isabella about his past.

I misremembered the fighting Troy thing. It's more detrimental to Jill's path not Bella's.

Reactions: chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes