Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Do we have any update on when the next release will be?
Tommyjun: Okay, Twinkle Toes. I want to know where my episode 10 is, and I want to know right now.

Me: Okay

Me: assuming that DPC lives in the United States and earns a total of $50,000 a month with patreon, he would be paying an average of 33.6% in taxes and that would leave him with a total of $33,202 net payment. those assuming they live in the state of Texas.

Tommyjun: and what does that mean.

Me: it means that the longer it takes him to develop and improve his product, the more benefits it will generate in the long term.

Tommyjun: and when the chapter comes out.

Me: december 20 probably, I don't know man.

jim-carrey-the-mask.gif

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
i was wondering if Saga would get bored chancing guys for relationships when she has the MC around to take her to pound town and finally admit his all-mighty meat cannon is her only hope to get to the Big O and finally become his raggy Ann sex slave in a leia costume giving the best master ken blow me on the MC's saber ;)
Wtf is he saying

Reactions: Anxiaus

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i was wondering if Saga would get bored chancing guys for relationships when she has the MC around to take her to pound town and finally admit his all-mighty meat cannon is her only hope to get to the Big O and finally become his raggy Ann sex slave in a leia costume giving the best master ken blow me on the MC's saber ;)
confused-meme-confused.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes