soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Quinn without makeup actually looks pretty good, the problem is though, she's wearing makeup like 80-90% of the time. She looks like a damn clown with the makeup she wears. Jill on the other hand I find quite attractive in general. I think the only girls that do nothing for me are Quinn and Sarah.
What can you possible have against one of the few girls with truly natural curves,
one of the more realistic cute faces in the game with no weird proportions,
She can be cute,
but also seductive,slutty,but not too much... :love::love:
screenshot0009.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What can you possible have against one of the few girls with truly natural curves,
one of the more realistic cute faces in the game with no weird proportions,
She can be cute,
but also seductive,slutty,but not too much... :love::love:
View attachment 3001891
I have nothing against her, she's one of the characters I actually like in terms of personality, I just don't find her all that attractive. Although since she and Melanie are often together and I really like Melanie, I still have threesomes with her and Mel.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
just replayed episode 3 and 4 again on a fresh neutral path.
Damn maya and josy are so fucking annoying. I just want to cuck maya and fuck the shit outta josy and break them up.

Then forget about them both.

Its funny because I knew it was coming but I cant help but like maya pre-reveal and still get annoyed her post reveal.

Reactions: aykarin

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's a shame that for all his "perfectionism", DPC didn't spend a bit more time fixing Jill's face. The sad thing is she can look absolutely great at times:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, that smile.... :oops:

When she decides she wants to be with the mc at the restaurant after dumping Tybalt:

So yeah, WTF!? DPC is worried about some beer bottle but he lets this face go out in public?! Priorities motherfucker! :rolleyes:
In my personal experience, it is possible to give Jill a beautiful smile, but it is difficult. Here's what I got:
Jill normal smile
The main thing is not to overdo it and not to make a wide smile all over her mouth, because I got the same thing, her face took on terrible shapes. This model is cursed.
Plus, Jill is one of the few models in the game that is stock, not sculpted. DPC created most of the characters by mixing different models, but not Jill. Lazy ass.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In my personal experience, it is possible to give Jill a beautiful smile, but it is difficult. Here's what I got:
Jill normal smile
The main thing is not to overdo it and not to make a wide smile all over her mouth, because I got the same thing, her face took on terrible shapes. This model is cursed.
Plus, Jill is one of the few models in the game that is stock, not sculpted. DPC created most of the characters by mixing different models, but not Jill. Lazy ass.
I found a picture of Jill smiling and it's looking great!

sampow

May 14, 2023
Status update Episode 10 (Patreon)
Long post incoming. ;) (Update : 2023-10-06)
That's last week's post (I mean you even included the date and it didn't twig?). :p

Jill normal smile
The first picture she looks kinda vacant, but the second one is nice. Like you say, a slightly softer smile instead of some insane shit.

But to me the eyes matter (eyes and eyebrows). That's why the Zoey return smile was so good:

The eyes say it all.

Mar 9, 2019
Jill normal smile
In all fairness, Jill was the last-minute addition.

To fuck being fair, it was an addition I was vehemently against when DPC brought up adding a fifth main LI back in 2018.

My hate for her has always stemmed from pure pettiness. Even if she had somehow had the best character arc I would have hated her existence, which how surprising it is that she fucking doesn't.
1697193522358.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I found a picture of Jill smiling and it's looking great!

That version of Jill is going to my oven :devilish:
That's last week's post (I mean you even included the date and it didn't twig?). :p

The first picture she looks kinda vacant, but the second one is nice. Like you say, a slightly softer smile instead of some insane shit.

But to me the eyes matter (eyes and eyebrows). That's why the Zoey return smile was so good:

The eyes say it all.
Oh... That damn smile and that eyes:love:. How to not fell for this? It is..
theboys-perfect.gif
Eyes play, emotions, soft cheerful smile. DPC didn't get lazy here; he put a lot of inspiration in her.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas and sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes