Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It didn't end well because Rusty totally ignored her when his friends turned up, and Tremelo gives her his attention, something Rusty failed at.
Well, Jill is definitely a demanding girl.

Co-ed fraternities exist, but not in this game on this campus. So it makes no sense that Jill is living with the preps.

One could argue that the Royce family wanted her to have the best accommodations while going to school, but… in a fraternity house? Even if it’s the preps’ house.

I knew a rich girl in college; she lived in a brownstone her dad had bought her near campus. A fucking house. And even if the Royces didn’t want to blow their money like that, they could have set her up in a nice nearby apartment. Instead she’s living with, and has to share a bathroom with, boys. (Tybalt, weirdly, has a private bathroom; but Jill doesn’t.)

Now if they’re hoping she’ll fall for and fuck one of them… well I can’t imagine anybody would want to fuck Tybalt, unless it was rage-fucking him with an oversized dildo. But stranger things have happened.
Don't question it. The whole story is a huge nonsense comedy, starting from MC not knowing his maternal family name and ending with the whole Maya tuition's affair.

Have fun and just take it as it comes.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, Jill is definitely a demanding girl.
I think there is also with Jill the fact that Tremelo didn't know who her family was, whereas all the others that tried to date her did for that reason. She seems a bit naïve when it comes to her families wealth and thinks that's the reason anyone wants to know her, so the fact the MC doesn't know about her family means to her that he likes her for her and not her wealth.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't think the holidays are a good game release window. People do family stuff that period.
Well, mostly. But we have It's a Wonderful Life, Rudolph and Frosty. So, not a total loss. :ROFLMAO:
There's also great Christmas films like Die Hard, Lethal Weapon and Bill Murray's Scrooged.

On topic though, in AAA companies marketing departments typically set release dates. This is to maximize profit around the holidays to get your gift giving dollars, or Euros, or pounds sterling, whatever the monetary unit. It's when people typically spend the most money. It's also why you have zero day patches, and games full of bugs around release time because it's to maximize profit not to put out the best product. Only catastrophic bugs will stop a game shipping on time.

That's AAA though, for smaller devs like DPC it doesn't make sense to use the holiday window to release for profit because he's not releasing for profit. He won't release Season 3 on Steam and GOG until it's complete and the bump he would get in Patreon subscriptions for release would happen regardless of what month it releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melimelo

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Die Hard, Lethal Weapon and Bill Murray's Scrooged.
Never watched those. Only Bruce Willis movie I saw was The Fifth Element and a few others where he wasn't in the lead roll. Like Planet Terror and Grind House. Also in the TV series Moonlighting. As for Bill Murray: Ghostbusters movies, Groundhog Day and Meatballs. Not sure if there were any others.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
About to try this for the first time, diving into season 1.

Full DIK first playthrough? Or nah?
I sooooo want to tell you what to play as a first run, but I don't want to rob you of the pleasure of discovering the game for yourself. All I'm going to say is, enjoy the first run. Let it sink in. And for references, folks here will be happy to answer your questions when you'll have them. lol

Just enjoy it man. you can always re-roll another playthrough for different scenes. The game is REALLY worth it.

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
I sooooo want to tell you what to play as a first run, but I don't want to rob you of the pleasure of discovering the game for yourself. All I'm going to say is, enjoy the the first run. Let it sink in. And for references, folks here will be happy to answer your questions when you'll have them. lol

Just enjoy it man. you can always re-roll another playthrough for different scenes.
Thanks! I'll play it by ear!

Aug 29, 2023
Full DIK first playthrough? Or nah?
Nah, neutral is the way to go. Some of his DIK-ish choices are gonna bug you (unless you’re an asshole yourself), or penalize you in unexpected ways, so it’s nice have the CHICK option. Remember, there’s also a back button—you can’t always access it, but it’s a great way to knock out most of your immediate regrets.

Full DIK gets Tremolo lots of ass, but eliminates most of the main girls. Full CHICK gets a chance at more main girls, but less ass. Neutral‘s a nice balance between quantity and quality.

I play it without the mini-games, which annoy me far more than entertain me, and don’t really reward as much as you’d think.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nah, neutral is the way to go. Some of his DIK-ish choices are gonna bug you (unless you’re an asshole yourself), or penalize you in unexpected ways, so it’s nice have the CHICK option. Remember, there’s also a back button—you can’t always access it, but it’s a great way to knock out most of your immediate regrets.

Full DIK gets Tremolo lots of ass, but eliminates most of the main girls. Full CHICK gets a chance at more main girls, but less ass. Neutral‘s a nice balance between quantity and quality.

I play it without the mini-games, which annoy me far more than entertain me, and don’t really reward as much as you’d think.
Personally think 'neutral' is the worst way to go, it cuts off all DIK and Chick choices which get you closer or further from certain girls, neutral doesn't do anything.

• Thinking Face

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
Personally think 'neutral' is the worst way to go, it cuts off all DIK and Chick choices which get you closer or further from certain girls, neutral doesn't do anything.
So I should commit to mostly chick or mostly dik, but don’t just go blindly with one and kinda feel it out situation by situation?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Either way, everybody expects different experiences when trying a new VN. I always think it's best to not say more than one is willing to know about. For instance, fact he came here asking what to play suggests he didn't even bother reading a few past pages to see what the discussions were about (granted there's a lot of 'simping' rubbish to filter through. I'm lookin' at you Joshy92 & KARAMBA :ROFLMAO: ).

And so I thought to myself, ok, so perhaps just a dry run is what he wants out of it. So I didn't suggest anything other than to enjoy it without expecting anything. With a reminder of, one can always start over if shit begins to go sideways. Also when all else fails and you forgot to make a save checkpoint, there's always the "auto saves" page that will save you if you're really screwed.

But in the end who is anyone to claim one path is best over another. Maybe Tybalt will be his/her LI or even have the hots for Linda the burger eating feminist monster. We're not going anywhere, if he/she ends up asking questions, well I know for a fact none of us are going anywhere.. lol

So he/she's got us as a fallback.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So I should commit to mostly chick or mostly dik, but don’t just go blindly with one and kinda feel it out situation by situation?
I'd advise to just go with the flow on your first playthrough and choose what you want without worrying about affinity and see where you go.

You need multiple playthroughs to see everything anyway, so after your first playthrough you can then start concentrating on the different routes and go with the affinity best for that route (CHICK for Jill and Bella, Neutral for throuple and DIK for Sage and Others).

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
While I agree with you. I have a feeling that NEUTRAL is going to be the easiest path to Zoey in ep10. And also most likely with Bianca as well (ummpff that ass! HRRRRRR DAT AZZZZ!).

*collecting myself*

Damn!
Thinking of Bianca's ass made me forget what I was about to say.....
Need I say more?

small_whistling2.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
So, what's the download/installation order here, I haven't played this in ages?
season 1 and 2 go together and are 20gb, after you finish you can download season 3 + the interlude or you can wait a few months to play episode 9 and 10 together. it's up to you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes