anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, I've been thinking about when will it click about the house in the background and I think it might be when his dad sees the photo and he mentions that's the hotel he helped build where he met the MCs mom.
That won't help with him remembering where else he saw it (if went on Jill picnic) or to link it to the Royces (if no picnic), that's the point that needs to click, so Fuckface still needs to see the house again in present day to link Lynette to the Royces and start asking questions.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe he meant something else with that. You know, in the world of Dune, spitting is considered a sign of great respect among the Fremen. And given how quickly Joshy has come to admire Quinn, I wouldn't be surprised if next time he asked her to pee on him. As a sign of even greater respect, of course. It's the gift of body moisture, you know. Although I'm not sure if Quinn is a Dune fan...
He's wanted to get snowball before so that wouldn't be surprising

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, given her greatest intellectual level, it can be assumed that Frank Herbert is too easy for her.
Most likely, from fiction, she would prefer Umberto Eco.
But of course, her level is Kant, Descartes, Spinoza, John Locke.
I'm more Poppy Z. Brite. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That won't help with him remembering where else he saw it (if went on Jill picnic) or to link it to the Royces (if no picnic), that's the point that needs to click, so Fuckface still needs to see the house again in present day to link Lynette to the Royces and start asking questions.
Did you read what I said, his dad sees the picture and tell the MC that was the hotel he built where he met the MCs mom.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Yes, given her greatest intellectual level, it can be assumed that Frank Herbert is too easy for her.
Most likely, from fiction, she would prefer Umberto Eco.
But of course, her level is Kant, Descartes, Spinoza, John Locke.
Next you'll tell me she's into Paine.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Did you read what I said, his dad sees the picture and tell the MC that was the hotel he built where he met the MCs mom.
So he knows why Lynette is there. How does that link the Royces to her? That's the issue: Even if Fuckface goes on the picnic with Jill he only thinks the house looks familiar but can't place it, if he doesn't go on the picnic then he doesn't even have that link. Therefore Fuckface has to see the house again in clear connection to Jill, his Dad can't give him that connection.

In fact that can't happen: he has already said he was building the hotel for Lynette's father, therefore it's not the same building, unless you are saying Lynette is a Royce, making Fuckface and Jill related, for all the Aunt Jill theories I really can't see DPC risking his Patreon income by going against their ToS.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Next you'll tell me she's into Paine.
Well, maybe. I mean, there is no doubt that Quinn is well acquainted with the works of Thomas Paine.
But there is too much mercantilism at the heart of his philosophy.
It simplifies a lot.
But that's not enough for Quinn's greatest intellect.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
You missed a Golden opportunity. I'd have added Stanley in that line-up as well. :ROFLMAO:
stanly has been removed due to legal issues. that fat fuck was taking peoples money in exchange for access to a vip room, and then sending in madame mommy. its flagrant false advertising at best. but lets be honest, its closer to a war crime!

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
it's going to depend on what DPC lets me do in chapter 10, but I'd probably go in this order:

1) Tommy

2) Caleb

3) Vinny
tommy.....really? he couldnt handle a 1on1 situation with mc or josy. i dont see a 3on1 going well for him......or his balls lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it's going to depend on what DPC lets me do in chapter 10, but I'd probably go in this order:

1) Tommy

2) Caleb

3) Vinny
Why not all of them at once? Like when we kicked all the jocks ass at once. However, Vinny is the biggest problem because of his gun. Kick his ass and we might just get shot. Fuckin pussy ass bitch.

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
when is this dropping an update
DPC was supposed to drop ep 10 before christmas last year but missed the timing when he dropped episode 9(the Halloween one) in December. So to make sure he actually follows the season in game, he will release it in November or December before Christmas.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes