Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Why not all of them at once? Like when we kicked all the jocks ass at once. However, Vinny is the biggest problem because of his gun. Kick his ass and we might just get shot. Fuckin pussy ass bitch.
The problem is that the first one is a mountain of muscle with an iron jaw and the second one is a coward with a gun. tommy's the one I'm the least worried about.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
after a long time with no new theories to discuss, we finally have 1. nice job ray!
im going to guess that mc holds him, josy gets in some speed bag practice, and maya gets creative with the costume competition trophy, or that stick she spanked the mc with in the classroom. depending on your previous choices, of course

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The problem is that the first one is a mountain of muscle with an iron jaw and the second one is a coward with a gun. tommy's the one I'm the least worried about.
Yeah. Caleb is going to take a different approach. Instead of a kick to the chin/jaw area, a slightly higher kick to the temple or a further forward kick to the ear should do the trick. But if we misjudge the timing for that, we're dead meat.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
after a long time with no new theories to discuss, we finally have 1. nice job ray!
im going to guess that mc holds him, josy gets in some speed bag practice, and maya gets creative with the costume competition trophy, or that stick she spanked the mc with in the classroom. depending on your previous choices, of course
speaking of theories what happen to Dalix?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah. Caleb is going to take a different approach. Instead of a kick to the chin/jaw area, a slightly higher kick to the temple or a further forward kick to the ear should do the trick. But if we misjudge the timing for that, we're dead meat.
that fight would have to be long, you would have to wear caleb out. id be going for the liver or kidney first. mc is too small for a one hitter quitter on a guy with a neck that size.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
it will be necessary to destroy Caleb's stamina and improve the technique of tremolo punches to knock him out.

Reactions: chuck69

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
that fight would have to be long, you would have to wear caleb out. id be going for the liver or kidney first. mc is too small for a one hitter quitter on a guy with a neck that size.
it will be necessary to destroy Caleb's stamina and improve the technique of tremolo punches to knock him out.
Maybe he is too small, but if it was me, I'd not want to go many rounds with Caleb. I want it done as fast as possible. Might have to cheat it to beat it and bring a collapsible baton with me at all times.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Maybe he is too small, but if it was me, I'd not want to go many rounds with Caleb. I want it done as fast as possible. Might have to cheat it to beat it and bring a collapsible baton with me at all times.
yes, there is one use a save editor or the command console and increase all the statistics to the maximum when the new brawler comes out. :KEK:

Stats.png

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Fraternity is from Latin meaning 'brotherhood.' They are by definition male only clubs. Sorority is from Latin meaning 'sisterhood.' They are female only organizations. The only weird thing in the game is Jill living in a Fraternity House.
Yes, but Latin has been a dead language for over a thousand years, and in the real world living languages such as English change over time. These days, there are many co-ed fraternities.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yes, but Latin has been a dead language for over a thousand years, and in the real world living languages such as English change over time. These days, there are many co-ed fraternities.
sounds great, but then gets really awkward when youre high fiving your brothers...... for scoring with your sister last night:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes