KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I blame all the dudes that Quinn knows
For her behaviour
If they bothered to treat her with love and respect she wouldn't be a drug dealer
She is just a sweet innocent girl who got led astray by arseholes
Who needs these sweet innocent girls when the Gorgeous Divine Quinn is here ? :unsure:
Drug Dealer Named Quinn. :cool:
The best stuff from Quinn. You can be sure of that.
Fuck... It even sounds hot. :sneaky:
But, dont forget - she's also a pimp. :D(y)
Pimp Named Quinn.:p
If you are a real proud simp
You'll appreciate a pimp
And no need to something prove
She's Divine - that's the Truth

Divine Quinn. :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaimonFey

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's one way to solve the annoying tuition problem.
I think it's so funny when people play his other game and come away upset. His other game is much better in my opinion. In a story sense. BaDiK is only better in the sense of graphics. I loved his other game and still play it. Sadly, Meghan has only survived once. :ROFLMAO:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys!

Since I had too much free time lately and we all grief 60fps animations drama in different ways, I decided to put my mind to something and create some sort of edit/montage for BaDIK as my contribution to this awesome game and its community.

So here's my little creation titled "Free DIK"

Hope you enjoy!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Hi guys!

Since I had too much free time lately and we all grief 60fps animations drama in different ways, I decided to put my mind to something and create some sort of edit/montage for BaDIK as my contribution to this awesome game and its community.

Hope you enjoy!

Absolutely Amazing.

And no Maya FTW.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi guys!

Hope you enjoy!

That's cool, man.:oops:
Super cool. :D(y)(y)
But I'm afraid after this presentation, Fuckface can collect his miserable belongings and fuck away from B&R

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirDawcio

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That's why you don't hit the first in the face. You go for his legs. Most specifically on his knees. Then it is easy to knock him out in a muay Thai knee strike right on his chin.
knocking out an opponent thats twice your size, and has a neck that big, with 1 knee isnt at all likely, and definitely not "easy". you may also want to look up what can happen if a kick thrown at someones knee is checked. tyrone spong, anderson silva, are good examples. while they can land on the knee, fighters that care about having their leg snapped in two, tend to target low kicks above or below the knee.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys!

Hope you enjoy!

acce2fdc08246063369387b5b300be5660233e5440ec38c38c533b8aeb049288_1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirDawcio
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes