JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't Get that ? Click on the dirty plate in her study to get + RP Isabella during dinner. in Ep 4 not the first One when the mc clean it with White Wine
open the Walkthrough type 100 you will see it, I didn't find it Though

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I blame all the dudes that Quinn knows
For her behaviour
If they bothered to treat her with love and respect she wouldn't be a drug dealer
She is just a sweet innocent girl who got led astray by arseholes
No Joshy at this point it's gone too far. You're not the writer. You don't get to take away a character's agency. Quinn has made plenty of her own choices to get where she is just like you do with Tremolo.

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I believe at some point you will have to choose between Josy and Maya but not to save there lives
Don't you dare smash my hopes and dreams like that! I want another fire or hell, a flood! I want to see Joshy92 and others standing there frozen and crying because they don't know what to do. :ROFLMAO: Not really. Just felt like being a bit of an ass. Lub ya, Joshy!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't you dare smash my hopes and dreams like that! I want another fire or hell, a flood! I want to see Joshy92 and others standing there frozen and crying because they don't know what to do. :ROFLMAO: Not really. Just felt like being a bit of an ass. Lub ya, Joshy!
He'll be so brokenhearted when he has to pick he might want a fire :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Her smile looks so dead inside.
I seen one game where they all looked high af lmao.
Im glad DPC knows how to make face expressions look appealing and normal
That is because she is dead inside, only wanting validation through humping the MC's leg. Plus I threw it together as more of a meme than something serious x)

Reactions: Mfka5

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That is because she is dead inside, only wanting validation through humping the MC's leg. Plus I threw it together as more of a meme than something serious x)
I think it's hilarious that a person who doesn't like Josy, me, can tell it's not the real Josy, but the Josy lovers can't. They should be ashamed of themselves. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think it's hilarious that a person who doesn't like Josy, me, can tell it's not the real Josy, but the Josy lovers can't. They should be ashamed of themselves. :ROFLMAO:
But it is the real one! This is her side hustle helping Maya pay for the tuition. She just doesn't want to let DPC know what she is doing, yes yes, true story. Despite the lies.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes