Up until now I was playing all this game on my mobile

So
Can u please guide me
Which option should I be downloading
Season 3 have two option.
One with patch
And
One with interlude or something like that View attachment 3009679
first download season 1 and 2, once you finish download season 3 interlude + episode 9

Aug 29, 2023
Not to go on too much about “Acting Lessons,” but in that game, Jonas and Liam are former DIKs, and two of the girls they meet in a nightclub are HOTs. Jonas has the option of taking either, or both, back to their dorm to fuck.

Clearly this takes place in the future of “Being a DIK,” much like Clerks (1994) is set on the day after Mallrats (1995). Jonas and Liam are clearly in their 30s, but in “Being a DIK” Rusty only founded the DIKs about two years before, and every original member but Vinny is still living there. And because in “Acting Lessons” the HOTs (whose outfit has since changed color) now live in the dorms instead of the HOT house… probably because it was shut down after the prostitution scandal broke.

Or, duh, it’s a parallel timeline. But I like my idea better. The MC has indicated he’s narrating the story from some point in its future, cuz he now knows but still hasn’t revealed what’s up with Bella. Whether that’s our future, or “Being a DIK” happens in the ’00s or ’10s, I don’t know, but nobody has a flip phone, so I’m guessing the ’10s—but earlier than when episode 1 was released in 2019.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Not to go on too much about “Acting Lessons,” but in that game, Jonas and Liam are former DIKs, and two of the girls they meet in a nightclub are HOTs. Jonas has the option of taking either, or both, back to their dorm to fuck.

Clearly this takes place in the future of “Being a DIK,” much like Clerks (1994) is set on the day after Mallrats (1995). Jonas and Liam are clearly in their 30s, but in “Being a DIK” Rusty only founded the DIKs about two years before, and every original member but Vinny is still living there. And because in “Acting Lessons” the HOTs (whose outfit has since changed color) now live in the dorms instead of the HOT house… probably because it was shut down after the prostitution scandal broke.

Or, duh, it’s a parallel timeline. But I like my idea better. The MC has indicated he’s narrating the story from some point in its future, cuz he now knows but still hasn’t revealed what’s up with Bella. Whether that’s our future, or “Being a DIK” happens in the ’00s or ’10s, I don’t know, but nobody has a flip phone, so I’m guessing the ’10s—but earlier than when episode 1 was released in 2019.
From here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-1605852
Originally it was meant to be a prequel to AL. I dropped that idea. but kept the DIK part because of reasons. It's not the same universe, nor should you expect to see any deliberate reference or face from AL. It's a new story, I'm starting fresh. So if you play the updates waiting for it to turn into AL 2.0, you will miss out on the journey.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3010129 View attachment 3010130 View attachment 3010132
So you are telling me I can stop sleeping with one eye open, like I've been doing since this moment? :Kappa:
Damn reaction limit :KEK:
Bro, I wish you were right and it was me who were telling you this! But last time I checked my account, the username was not DrPinkCake. What makes it worse, the same goes for my bank account. :HideThePain:
And no, it has never happened before that the same 3D model was reused by the same developer in different games for representing completely unrelated characters. :)
By the way, who do you think she was in AL? I guess she looks like a redhead one of the two college chicks who will ruin Missy's path if you fuck them? But I almost forgot AL.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
All this talking about MMA and fights is nonsense. I think getting Caleb down on his knees is actually very easy. MC just have to drop his pants and show him his massive cock. I bet Caleb will feel humiliated because steroids shrank his penis. And he would get instantly on his knees because he's surely a closet gay like Chad.
:KEK:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well of course Caleb is a closeted fag. he runs from Arieth when all others she chases are fucking her. except mc, cause he don't want crabs.

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
All this talking about MMA and fights is nonsense. I think getting Caleb down on his knees is actually very easy. MC just have to drop his pants and show him his massive cock. I bet Caleb will feel humiliated because steroids shrank his penis. And he would get instantly on his knees because he's surely a closet gay like Chad.
:KEK:
Don't fuck with Chad, dawg

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes