KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sure, if you're into barbwire strap-ons.
:ROFLMAO:
Well. What can I say...
Yes, not everyone can understand and comprehend the greatness and splendor of Quinn's beauty.
The scale of her personality is so great that only descendants will be able to appreciate her.
Yes, she is an artist on the level of Andy Warhol and Karl Lagerfeld.
Maybe higher than them.
But even dazzling perfection may not please everyone.
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzou

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well. What can I say...
Yes, not everyone can understand and comprehend the greatness and splendor of Quinn's beauty.
The scale of her personality is so great that only her descendants will be able to appreciate her.
Maybe higher than them.
Well at least you won't get much competition for her. so good for you I suppose.
:ROFLMAO:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Well. What can I say...
The scale of her personality is so great that only her descendants will be able to appreciate her.
Maybe higher than them.

Love makes you blind, but the important thing is to be happy, even with the devil. ;)
Good luck Karamba.

Good day to you all, i must go, see you soon.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0007.png Probably most of you pick it Try for something more
But to me after this screenshot0009.png
and I didn't Choice to sleep with her and This screenshot0010.png
That Just like the Said WOW
Josy isn't Good Person, She's Spoiled Princess She wanted Everything she wanted To play with her Dolls
Can anyone blam her .................................................................
......Yeah! ME, and As For Maya I liked her Model But She's True Feminist (Hypocrite) I want 100% Honesty But I don't Do the same I want To know You Slept with how Many Girls What your life Like But I don't Tell you shit and When I do I go Act Drama Queen I told Things I never Did To anyone WOW :cautious:
So I guess I will Go with Stay Friends if there Was Spit in their faces and Leave I would've Picked it

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Indeed, she is very original, drugs, pimping, she is a very special person.
Hmm... Let's talk about it.
You mention pimping.
But have you ever thought about how it's not easy to be a pimp?!
It's hard work.
Yes, her girls trust Quinn. She had earned their trust.
Otherwise, they wouldn't have worked for her.
This suggests that Quinn is a responsible, conscientious and caring employer.:cautious:
She's a Pimp with a capital letter. :rolleyes:
The Great Pimp. :cool:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
All this talking about MMA and fights is nonsense. I think getting Caleb down on his knees is actually very easy. MC just have to drop his pants and show him his massive cock. I bet Caleb will feel humiliated because steroids shrank his penis. And he would get instantly on his knees because he's surely a closet gay like Chad.
:KEK:
I really wish to play through EP10 as much as any other person, but to be completely honest with you...

Without those long-ass development cycles you wouldn't run out of stuff to discuss and I wouldn't be able to read gems like this one. Caleb being closet gay, that's not something I thought I would read here today but I'm glad I did lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Ekzou

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
View attachment 3010636 Probably most of you pick it Try for something more
But to me after this View attachment 3010638
and I didn't Choice to sleep with her and This View attachment 3010640
Josy isn't Good Person, She's Spoiled Princess She wanted Everything she wanted To play with her Dolls
Can anyone blam her .................................................................
......Yeah! ME, and As For Maya I liked her Model But She's True Feminist (Hypocrite) I want 100% Honesty But I don't Do the same I want To know You Slept with how Many Girls What your life Like But I don't Tell you shit and When I do I go Act Drama Queen I told Things I never Did To anyone WOW :cautious:
So I guess I will Go with Stay Friends if there Was Spit in their faces and Leave I would've Picked it
You're a demon and not an angel if you want to spit in Josy's face, asshole. Feel free to spit in Maya's face though.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeAngel

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm... Let's talk about it.
You mention pimping.
But have you ever thought about how it's not easy to be a pimp?!
It's hard work.
Yes, her girls trust Quinn. She had earned their trust.
Otherwise, they wouldn't have worked for her.
This suggests that Quinn is a responsible, conscientious and caring employer.:cautious:
She's a Pimp with a capital letter. :rolleyes:
The Great Pimp. :cool:
Sure. Then add in the whole 'bullying Rio' and she's a saint. Not. If Quinn was a dude, people would be bashing the hell out of him. Defend a guy doing this and the world implodes. Ahaha

You know I like Quinn, I just hate that she started bullying my girl. For that, I cannot forgive.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just hate that she started bullying my girl. For that, I cannot forgive.
Bullying ? Oh no, man, you're very wrong.
Quinn is just having a friendly conversation with Rio.
Yes, she tries to convince Rio that their joint work is not in vain, and gives her arguments.
This may seem rude from the outside.
But friends in communication with each other often allow what they do not allow in communication with strangers.
If it was bullying, Rio would just stop any communication with Quinn, and that's it.
Or do you think Rio is so stupid and weak that she is not capable of it?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bullying ? Oh no, man, you're very wrong.
Quinn is just having a friendly conversation with Rio.
Yes, she tries to convince Rio that their joint work is not in vain, and gives her arguments.
This may seem rude from the outside.
But friends in communication with each other often allow what they do not allow in communication with strangers.
If it was bullying, Rio would just stop any communication with Quinn, and that's it.
Or do you think Rio is so stupid and weak that she is not capable of it?
Quit defending her and her actions. I've heard "Love is blind", but gods damn! If you sniff the air, you can smell the sulfur.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3010636 Probably most of you pick it Try for something more
But to me after this View attachment 3010638
Okay, at first I thought this was an interesting criticism of the character and wanted to make a few edits about Josy's psychological problems, but then I see it.
and As For Maya I liked her Model But She's True Feminist (Hypocrite)
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Aug 29, 2023
Can anyone blam her
Josy’s cute as hell, so she’s probably never in her life had to make any actual effort to get cock or cunt. So of course she comes across as spoiled. The fact Tremolo pushes back at all, probably bewilders her. Maybe makes her want him more. Some girls really can’t handle rejection because they never, ever get any.

And DPC only knows how many people she’s sucked and fucked in high school. I mean, look at her confidence when it came to getting Maya and Tremolo in the sack. She absolutely knew they’d fuck her. Hell, most of the people posting on this forum would fuck her. She’s just the right size to pick up and do freaky acrobatic fucking with, and you know she’s game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes