DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Try that with someone like a young Bolo Yeung. Bolo is shorter than Caleb, but he was much stronger when he was Caleb's age.
What's Caleb age? And is bolo Yeung a character from being a dik? If not. What the hell are you talking about?

Keep silent bro.
knocking out an opponent thats twice your size, and has a neck that big, with 1 knee isnt at all likely, and definitely not "easy". you may also want to look up what can happen if a kick thrown at someones knee is checked. tyrone spong, anderson silva, are good examples. while they can land on the knee, fighters that care about having their leg snapped in two, tend to target low kicks above or below the knee.
You are talking about professional MMA fighters, really?
The easiest way to put down someone big is by attacking their legs. Whatever you see with professional trained fighters has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I think it's funny how people come to try to refute something sometime said by using professional fighters who makes their living fighting on a cage and training to face every specific fighter by studying their strengths and weakness lol.

Now fighting Caleb, and using a move that usually works against 90% of people the size of Caleb won't work because you saw some professional UFC fighter who countered it. Lol.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I want to see @Joshy92 and others standing there frozen and crying because they don't know what to do.
Don't underestimate Joshy.
He won't just stand there and watch, bursting into tears.
He is a man of action.
I'm sure he will definitely find a way to help Maya with her student loan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
I would like to play the game now from its very beginning to its current update, do I need to download separately or is there an all in one file? Also what is the difference between these choices. Sorry english is not my primary language.

Interlude? 10df84981f95f63e6645892248e9d399.png

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I would like to play the game now from its very beginning to its current update, do I need to download separately or is there an all in one file? Also what is the difference between these choices. Sorry english is not my primary language.

Interlude? View attachment 3009167
You need to download season 1 & 2 and then season 3 Interlude + Episode 9, 1 & 2 are one download and 3 is a separate download.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thank you very much! I can skip Patch (Interlude to EP9) ?
Yes, Interlude is added to season 3 now, patch was just before when Interlude first came out and then season 3 came out later and the patch was just to update the interlude to season 3.

Technically you don't really have to play the Interlude, it's really just an introduction to Zoey, there's one choice you make in it and I still don't know what that means in the long run.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Interlude is just a side story of MC's former GF who joins the main cost from EP9 on. But, AFAIK, you have to play at least once before EP9.

As someone else said before, you need to download S1&2 (which is the same "game", i.e., the same program/software) and play until the end, save a special savefile (or more, one for each route) that can be imported into S3, then, run the S3 "game" and import your savefile(s). Seems more complex than it is in reality. Just play S1&2 and you'll understand. You can download the compressed version here.
You're forgetting the fact I wrote above, there's no need to dl Interlude + ep9. Just dl ep9.1.

Reactions: The Japanese

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What's Caleb age? And is bolo Yeung a character from being a dik? If not. What the hell are you talking about?

Keep silent bro.

You are talking about professional MMA fighters, really?
The easiest way to put down someone big is by attacking their legs. Whatever you see with professional trained fighters has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I think it's funny how people come to try to refute something sometime said by using professional fighters who makes their living fighting on a cage and training to face every specific fighter by studying their strengths and weakness lol.

Now fighting Caleb, and using a move that usually works against 90% of people the size of Caleb won't work because you saw some professional UFC fighter who countered it. Lol.
yes, really. giving real life examples from a local bar fight are pretty difficult to prove, while video footage of professional fighters is easily accessed.
tbh, when you say a kick to the knee followed by a knee to the chin knocks out 90% of people with that size difference.... ez pz. it kinda tells me that your knowledge of the subject was gained while sitting in a movie theatre. but hey, ive been wrong before..... teach me more sensei
screenshot0005.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
one of the annoying things about the Rooster dialogues is that mc can't respond at times to shit posted by the jocks. old man Dawe for example is always posting shit on the DIK feed, then mc gets crap for responding. but cannot respond to clucks that should be responded to. a minor detail, but one i find fun to play with. would like to see more responses there tbh. even though it means more dev time lol. but whatever. at least Arieth gives Dawe shit..Dawe is such a cuck.

Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
one of the annoying things about the Rooster dialogues is that mc can't respond at times to shit posted by the jocks. old man Dawe for example is always posting shit on the DIK feed, then mc gets crap for responding. but cannot respond to clucks that should be responded to. a minor detail, but one i find fun to play with. would like to see more responses there tbh. even though it means more dev time lol. but whatever. at least Arieth gives Dawe shit..Dawe is such a cuck.
MC most of the time :
4f08c5b1-1363-4993-aa8b-9c1f25bd6d01_text.gif
;) :LOL:
:cool:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Do you want to get hit?
Are you seriously suggesting DPC adds yet more shit to make dev cycle even longer?

Someone hold me back, hoooooold me back!!

big_slapped.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hi guys!

Since I had too much free time lately and we all grief 60fps animations drama in different ways, I decided to put my mind to something and create some sort of edit/montage for BaDIK as my contribution to this awesome game and its community.

So here's my little creation titled "Free DIK"

Hope you enjoy!

Ahahaha! what genius came up with this! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirDawcio

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Probably in adulthood Fuckface will
i meant stories from personal experience being hard to prove, because ive seen someone snap their leg. but the poor choice of words is on me. touche, you got me.

but, what makes that video awesome is how unlikely it is. that old guys impressive. those guys werent exactly a hulk sized caleb either.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Hi guys

Just need some help...

You see I just recently buy a new laptop
And.
Iam a newbie on this
Up until now I was playing all this game on my mobile

So
Can u please guide me
Which option should I be downloading
Season 3 have two option.
One with patch
And
One with interlude or something like that Screenshot_2023-10-16-08-31-54-104_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes