Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
sounds great, but then gets really awkward when youre high fiving your brothers...... for scoring with your sister last night:oops::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but those kinds of frats are, first, very much discouraged these days (colleges not being fond of sexual assault scandals); and second, not the kinds of frats which go co-ed.

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
“Jesus Words is in name” = Alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. Saying “I am the alpha and the omega” is exactly like saying “I’m the A and Z.” First and last, beginning and end, A and Ω.

Frats tend to attract, and want to attract, certain types. Jock frats go after athletes, preppy frats go after preps, party frats go after popular guys, academic frats go after scholars, traditionalist frats go after closeted white supremacists, and so on. Most of the frats at my college were party frats, but we also had a Christian frat, an African-American frat (the other frats accepted black members, but not before the 1970s, hence the need for an African-American frat), and a hippie sorority.

Sometimes there are frat rivalries and pranking, but in real life the real enemies of the frats are people who want to shut the entire Greek system down. We had a bunch of them at my college. They felt the frats were elitist and only encouraged underage drinking and date rape. Which, to be fair, was true of about half of them. The rest were cool. The hippie chicks had the best weed.

They didn’t have color-coded varsity jackets though.
I know What Alpha and Omega mean and I know what Jesus Said and Meant to
and I guess It's true That Mostly true Christian in the USA tend to be African-American who are Simple American But Black So System put African, so you know What Color they were talking about (Racist Fu**rs)Anyway Greek system I don't have clue about that But I am Half Greek and I know the Fact That Greek Is One of the Oldest languages in history and ofc Greek History is WOW One Truly No Mocking intend and I know a bit About Hippies some were Worshiping The Devil saying his Victim and they were almost everywhere
I know this is irrelevant But Am I the Only one who think this Song Got a Feeling of Religion meaning in it

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
The problem is that the first one is a mountain of muscle with an iron jaw and the second one is a coward with a gun. tommy's the one I'm the least worried about.
That's why you don't hit the first in the face. You go for his legs. Most specifically on his knees. Then it is easy to knock him out in a muay Thai knee strike right on his chin.

Reactions: Ray_D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's why you don't hit the first in the face. You go for his legs. Most specifically on his knees. Then it is easy to knock him out in a muay Thai knee strike right on his chin.
Try that with someone like a young Bolo Yeung. Bolo is shorter than Caleb, but he was much stronger when he was Caleb's age.

Aug 29, 2023
I finally gave DPC’s “Acting Lessons” a whirl… and let me just say, if in some future “Being a DIK” episode there’s a fire and we have to choose between saving Maya or Josy, I’m going to be fucking enraged.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes