funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Schroedinger's hatred
"Schroedinger's hatred"?
Are you suggesting that if we shove Bella and Tybalz in a box and close it up then debate whether we'll find Tybalt alive or dead? Seeing as he's locked up in there with her, we could safely assume there won't be any evidence left of his existence. So Shroedinger didn't factor that in his equation.

In this situation Schroedinger is no longer a valid metric, as Tybalz' fate was sealed before being thrown into that box. So in this instance, there is no dilemma of whether he's alive or dead, it's a certainty. DEAD! lol

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
We won't find out until the fifth season anyway.... :rolleyes:

to me it seems really superfluous to add drama to a character with as many dark portents as Bella, only Sage can compete with her at jinx
I'm not sure that a darker tone would suit this piece. BAD is a fun and light-hearted play, a youth sitcom. Drugs, prostitution, blackmail, death, and psychological problems are generally completely unnecessary elements for a game that brings chaos to a structured and logical world.
I remember still being confused by the plot scenes where Quinn discusses his problems in between fun and light-hearted skits. It really shows DPC's inexperience as an author who can't create background intrigue (which is definitely the restaurant, Quinn and drugs) that doesn't involve crime. It would be the same if a sitcom like The Big Bang Theory had a character who was a pimp and a drug dealer, and it was not presented in a comedic way, but in a serious way. The Big Bang Theory has a bunch of sad moments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that really flesh out the characters.
But they don't do it through cheap tricks like drugs, prostitution, and the like, but through a well thought out and strong script. This is by the way my main complaint with the script of DPC are the restaurant and drugs are completely unnecessary and have no effect on the world of the game.
MC doesn't condemn prostitution and drugs, doesn't try to fight it, it just adjusts. This is generally a problem with all novellas in this genre. There are not enough strong and independent protagonists who could stand alone against the system and the constructed rules, and you need an apathetic and completely manipulated by everyone character.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure that a darker tone would suit this piece. BAD is a fun and light-hearted play, a youth sitcom. Drugs, prostitution, blackmail, death, and psychological problems are generally completely unnecessary elements for a game that brings chaos to a structured and logical world.
I remember still being confused by the plot scenes where Quinn discusses his problems in between fun and light-hearted skits. It really shows DPC's inexperience as an author who can't create background intrigue (which is definitely the restaurant, Quinn and drugs) that doesn't involve crime. It would be the same if a sitcom like The Big Bang Theory had a character who was a pimp and a drug dealer, and it was not presented in a comedic way, but in a serious way. The Big Bang Theory has a bunch of sad moments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that really flesh out the characters.
But they don't do it through cheap tricks like drugs, prostitution, and the like, but through a well thought out and strong script. This is by the way my main complaint with the script of DPC are the restaurant and drugs are completely unnecessary and have no effect on the world of the game.
MC doesn't condemn prostitution and drugs, doesn't try to fight it, it just adjusts. This is generally a problem with all novellas in this genre. There are not enough strong and independent protagonists who could stand alone against the system and the constructed rules, and you need an apathetic and completely manipulated by everyone character.
I would agree with you, but badik gives constant mixed signals. The overall tone is certainly comic, but Bella's crisis, the return of the syringes, the bag of cocaine that Quinn keeps I don't think can be resolved in a light-hearted way, and if they were it would be half a con

Whereas the whole restaurant part seems to have no drama at all

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Help, can't start the game on versin 9.1 keep crashing when game pop up for like 2 seconds and then crash
Windows, Linux, MAC or mobile?

Windows:
- Double check your screen resolution, make sure it's set to "recommended".
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and using a "stable" version and not a "beta" driver.
- Check your AV software and set the game folder and/or EXE in a whitelist or exception.

Linux/MAC:
- This could be a simple question of directory/file privileges being wrongly set by the archiver used to create or unpack the game archive.

Mobiles: I'm not the right person to help you here.

Beyond this, you'll have to give more context to your platform and setup.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The only Tier list that matters!
:cool:

View attachment 3012949
i was going to create a meme of the rock telling you "it doesnt matter what your tier list says", but thought laying the smack down for poor taste was too much. instead, im going to try and see things from your point of view. but to do so, im going to need you to share whatever drugs made you post this

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes