funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i was going to create a meme of the rock telling you "it doesnt matter what your tier list says", but thought laying the smack down for poor taste was too much. instead, im going to try and see things from your point of view. but to do so, im going to need you to share whatever drugs made you post this
Got anything against Mona?
That list is purrfect! :cool:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Got anything against Mona?
That list is purrfect! :cool:
nope. despite the lack of love here, i actually like mona. shes fun, and walking out on burke tells me that the girl has standards. i was sad to see her leave, but enjoyed watching her go.... great ass!

i would send dpc a mona montage with "baby come back" as the sound track if i thought it would result in anything other than him creating a scene for her that involves a spiteful house fire.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
nope. despite the lack of love here, i actually like mona. shes fun, and walking out on burke tells me that the girl has standards. i was sad to see her leave, but enjoyed watching her go.... great ass!

i would send dpc a mona montage with "baby come back" as the sound track if i thought it would result in anything other than him creating a scene for her that involves a spiteful house fire.
I've been hoping that DPC brings her back towards the end, should the drug & prostitution ring get busted. It would be a nice comeback scene for her to return as a witness against the fake professor and his degenerate ring leaders.

Here's to wishful thinking.
:sneaky:

Reactions: Ekzou and John Ness

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
If you every played AL you can understand why
I did play AL and well, shit happens.
But she was a red head and a woman ... why being selectiv in your rejections about this ?
If your logic is coherent all the women should be in lowest tier ;)

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I've been hoping that DPC brings her back towards the end, should the drug & prostitution ring get busted. It would be a nice comeback scene for her to return as a witness against the fake professor and his degenerate ring leaders.

Here's to wishful thinking.
:sneaky:
i have love for mona, but if she comes back to rat out quinn or any of the hots.......im afraid her next jon will be fredo corleone

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I did play AL and well, shit happens.
But she was a red head and a woman ... why being selectiv in your rejections about this ?
If your logic is coherent all the women should be in lowest tier ;)
I'm just saying caution with red heads is a good thing, but I don't reject women because they red heads its because they aren't Josy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry everyone I'll bust the prostitution ring
And put all those evil men behind bars
I can't believe they would take advantage of beautiful innocent women like that

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Melimelo

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Don't worry everyone I'll bust the prostitution ring
And put all those evil men behind bars
I can't believe they would take advantage of beautiful innocent women like that
i would feel a lot better with you, instead of mona in my trunk for being a rat. sincerely....thanks joshy

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I'm sure Quinn has a boss but don't be a fool she knows what she is doing and should pay the full price for her crimes if she lives or it ends like this:

View attachment 3013546
the mona situation makes it clear that no one is forced to be a hooker. they can walk away at any time. and with the exception of talking tommy into the needle(wont defend this) she doesnt force drugs on anyone, just fulfills requests. on top of that, its mostly weed. get over it! lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes