KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Only a blind man doesn't see that Quinn is just warning Mona. :cautious:
No blackmail. :cool:
Only care and an attempt to protect from rash steps. :rolleyes:
It's as if a caring friend holds you by the shoulder when you cross the road to protect you from a car passing at high speed. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Taomauka

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
its 100% blackmail and bully clearly Quinn wants them(Rio and Mona) in place where there no where else for them to go and can control them, its a classic case
rio has not been forced to start, or continue with drugs and prostitution. in fact, she was quite happy with it before quinn wanted to expand, and things got bumpy. but i dont hear anyone blaming her or any of the ho's for participating in what may of you condem but will happily pay to be a part of......lmfao!

mona.....ok, in your opinion, what should have been done to stop mona from uncontrolably spewing details about an illegal business that could get half the hot house arrested? keep in mind. you argument cant involve being a mean old bully lol

Oh!
well, if you put it that way,
I suppose that makes her a saint and all should be forgiven and the cops should bring her a fruit basket.......
View attachment 3013832
never called quinn a saint. wouldnt like her character if she was. but to your point, the real saints are right here my friend. theyre the people who condem the business but seem to know every detail of scenes depicting their fav ho.

"a stable of hookers?! what and awful person, who would do that? she should be shot dead!......i just found some cash, whats on the menue this week?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Episode 10 - Special Render Preview: Zoey #2 (NSFW)

View attachment 3010967
The scene is happening near the place where they live, it means that MC came back home. (Thanksgiving or something else), and somehow, the situation evolved with Zoey. She's probably his fuck buddy again. Sage and Derek would be jealous.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
rio has not been forced to start, or continue with drugs and prostitution. in fact, she was quite happy with it before quinn wanted to expand, and things got bumpy. but i dont hear anyone blaming her or any of the ho's for participating in what may of you condem but will happily pay to be a part of......lmfao!

mona.....ok, in your opinion, what should have been done to stop mona from uncontrolably spewing details about an illegal business that could get half the hot house arrested? keep in mind. you argument cant involve being a mean old bully lol

never called quinn a saint. wouldnt like her character if she was. but to your point, the real saints are right here my friend. theyre the people who condem the business but seem to know every detail of scenes depicting their fav ho.

"a stable of hookers?! what and awful person, who would do that? she should be shot dead!......i just found some cash, whats on the menue this week?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Only saints I've known in my life were the women that had their own bus fair the morning after.
:cool:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The scene is happening near the place where they live, it means that MC came back home. (Thanksgiving or something else), and somehow, the situation evolved with Zoey. She's probably his fuck buddy again. Sage and Derek would be jealous.
It's a special render not a preview, so it's not a canon event. I don't think there will be a canon event where any LI will clone themselves.

Reactions: Ekzou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Nothing should had been to stop Mona, she and Maya could had team and stop evil Quinn for good, the other girls would likely get off easy

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Nothing should had been to stop Mona, she and Maya could had team and stop evil Quinn for good, the other girls would likely get off easy
you focus too much on a small pimp and drug dealer. what's the worst Quinn can do? hotbox your room until you pass out from too much weed, then tie you to the bed naked? not like she can expel you for trying to fuck her before you tell anyone who really tried to fuck who

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you focus too much on a small pimp and drug dealer. what's the worst Quinn can do? hotbox your room until you pass out from too much weed, then tie you to the bed naked? not like she can expel you for trying to fuck her before you tell anyone who really tried to fuck who
Why are you so defensive over a plot device with lipstick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes