funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I just don't want half of the sorority get busted for prostitution. In most places they don't let you fuck during prison visits
Well, you'll always have Arieth.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell any judge will ever believe she does anything of her own choosing.
Because when she does anything by herself it usually involves a can of dog food and a stove-top, bitching about serving instructions....
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What ?
Don't look at me like that. :cautious:
I'm just an ordinary, humble follower. :rolleyes:
Just an admirer of the boundless talents of the Magnificent, Perfect Divine Quinn. :love:
"Praise Divine Quinn, the Diamond of the universe, shining brighter than a million suns"
No more than that :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What ?
Just an admirer of the boundless talents of the Magnificent, Perfect Divine Quinn. :love:
"Praise Divine Quinn, the Diamond of the universe, shining brighter than a million suns"
No more than that :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
What ?
Just an admirer of the
talents of the Magnificent, Perfect Divine Quinn.
No more than that
>>>> A little reminder of the "unlimited talents of the Magnificent and Perfect Divine Quinn”. :rolleyes:

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.16 - 21.49.05.58.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.16 - 21.49.49.69.png

Ohh! And what can we say about her legendary kindness and the respect of her friends ?

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.16 - 21.27.25.01.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.16 - 21.27.43.70.png

Sorry Karamba, but ... Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.16 - 22.03.49.22.png

;) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Good night!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Exactly. She's a bully. Slapping my Rio like that. He'll probably just say: "It was for her own good." or something.
Of course, physical violence against Riona and probably other girls, time will perhaps tell us...
Psychological violence on Mona, but it's for the good of her daughters, right? :whistle: ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Of course, physical violence against Riona and probably other girls, time will perhaps tell us...
Psychological violence on Mona, but it's for the good of her daughters, right? :whistle: ;)
One day they all turn on Quinn and hate fuck her leaving her in tears as she taken off to prison perfect Quinn ending

Reactions: Rythan25 and Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
One day they all turn on Quinn and hate fuck her leaving her in tears as she taken off to prison perfect Quinn ending
Is it not still possible to save her?
She could do community service, helping drug addicts and prostitutes, right?
American justice is harsh, and if she goes to prison, she may never come out.

Reactions: Darkwen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
>>>> A little reminder of the "unlimited talents of the Magnificent and Perfect Divine Quinn”. :rolleyes:

View attachment 3014160 View attachment 3014161

Ohh! And what can we say about her legendary kindness and the respect of her friends ?

View attachment 3014162 View attachment 3014163

Sorry Karamba, but ... View attachment 3014165

;) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Good night!
If we look at Quinn's behavior psychologically, she has no friends at all. Only partners/subordinates/people who can be used for personal purposes.
I don't judge or hate her, I'm attracted to such dark characters. This is the type of person she is, relying on herself and only herself. Rox gave her a terrible upbringing.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is it not still possible to save her?
She could do community service, helping drug addicts and prostitutes, right?
American justice is harsh, and if she goes to prison, she may never come out.
It would be a turn but it could happen that said it doesn't seem likely right now. Everyone should have a good ending even Quinn

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
this should be interesting......explain the "psychological violence". i hope youre not referring to mona being told that if she cant stfu about the illegal business that she willing participated in, theres going to be reprocussions. because thats a fact, and the only thing that stopped half the house from being expelled, arrested, or both. isnt it?

• Thinking Face

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes, such a good upbringing that it can provide her with free housing for next 10 years.
Come on, don't exaggerate.
She will be ok.
Thanks to Rox's upbringing, Quinn became not some fucking nobody, but a Pimp.
A pimp is a figure.
What a wonderful word - Pimp...:unsure:
I didn't think about it before.
Pimp... :love:
Project 155.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes