Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Had to translate. My French is shit. :ROFLMAO: Best I can do is Café et croissant s'il vous plaît.
View attachment 3014344
You should also know the classic "Voulez-vous se couchez avec moi ce soir?" That way you can get the 3 slaps from french or french speaking women for hell week.
If on the .0001% chance they say yes then enjoy your evening.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
From WebMD:
What is a Sociopath?
People often confuse the terms and use them interchangeably. They aren’t different in the clinical sense. Both terms refer to people who have (ASPD). Those with ASPD have no regard for others’ rights or feelings, lack empathy and remorse for wrongdoings, and have the need to exploit and manipulate others for personal gain.

Nature and nurture play a role in ASPD. The reasons behind the disorder are not fully understood. The current belief is that psychopathy generally comes from genetic factors, such as parts of the brain not developing fully, while sociopathy results from an interruption in personality development by abuse or trauma in childhood. People often think that those with antisocial personality disorders are always criminals and are easy to spot, but many are unaware of the disorder and may never be diagnosed.

Sociopaths have less consistent behavior than psychopaths. Psychopaths are more controlled and charming. Their manipulation is more detached, and they plan ahead. Sociopaths experience anxiety and find rage far harder to control. They may act without thought and, as a result, they may have a harder time blending in. Inconsistencies between their words and their lives may be easier to see.

Quinn is a textbook case.
Ah, so you can choose Sage's path, Jill's path, Bella's path, Josy/Maya's path, or Quinn's sociopath.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I was replying to the Quinn debate. I think most of the Bella conjecture is just wild theories thrown about by bored people waiting for the update. Whereas the Quinn debate which was what I was commenting on is more like a few people trying to illustrate Quinn's toxicity to other people who will defend Quinn's behavior because they have an attraction to the character (model?)

Disclaimer: Quinn's one of my favorite characters too but I know she'd be a terrible person IRL.
Quinn is not one of my favorite characters,
but i can very well understand why she is so hard on herself and everyone else around her,
with what she has been through in her youth,and her addiction.

So no,she is not a terrible person,
but a fragile broken soul that needs love,
protection and real affection.
lAHqtemh.jpg

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I'm probably gonna get a lot of facepalms for this. But I never thought Quinn's model was attractive. So it was easy for to hate and keep hating her character since she is a horrible person. But as a character she is great after all you don't need to like every character to think they are a good character.
I totally agree. I like her character for the game, but I don't think the model is attractive at all.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I seem to remember that Mona thought she had free tuition, after Quinn lied. I don't think she knew, before accepting, what she was getting into (it was stupid of her not to ask, unlike Maya, pool scene).
Moreover, when Quinn goes to see her in her room to tell her to shut up (or try to change her mind, I don't know), Mona is visibly terrified and promises not to say anything.

So, yes, I think we can talk about manipulation, threats and therefore, psychological violence on Quinn's part in order to keep her under his control, right?
Whether it's legal or not, it's human behavior.
it wasnt quinn that told her or maya about free tuition, they heard a roomer. i cant remember, but i believe when asked, quinn says "we'll talk" or something like that. mona also states that she agreed to the hooking, just didnt think it would be an old dude, and drew the line at burke. i respect her choice to stop, as i respect that it was her CHOICE to start. claiming she was just an innocent little lamb is an attempt to twist the facts. as far as the convo with quinn after mona quit. go watch it again, mona wasnt "threatened" until she had slipped up and revealed info she shouldnt have, twice if im not mistaken. but once for sure. i dont think explaining what BURKE will do if she was to make that mistake again was wrong. and for damn sure isnt psycological violence lol

haters are going to hate, and theres no room for thinking objectivly. if this wasnt the case then we wouldnt see so many praise rio while condeming quinn when the fact is.....they are fucking PARTNERS! the difference is rio looks at you with big doe eyes asking for help, while quinn says fuck off, ill do it myself.

im just over here holding everyone accountable for their own choices.... i know, how fucked up is that lol

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She does show sociopathic tendencies, but doesn't have zero empathy if you play on a DIK playthrough and do her events. (if you have neutral or chick affinity it is zero empathy and she's a complete sociopath.)
It may follow from this that her behavior with people is just another mask that she wears because she doesn’t want anyone to see her weak/it helps her survive better.
Not surprisingly, she came from a very cruel social environment where life doesn't forgive mistakes.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
it wasnt quinn that told her or maya about free tuition, they heard a roomer. i cant remember, but i believe when asked, quinn says "we'll talk" or something like that. mona also states that she agreed to the hooking, just didnt think it would be an old dude, and drew the line at burke. i respect her choice to stop, as i respect that it was her CHOICE to start. claiming she was just an innocent little lamb is an attempt to twist the facts. as far as the convo with quinn after mona quit. go watch it again, mona wasnt "threatened" until she had slipped up and revealed info she shouldnt have, twice if im not mistaken. but once for sure. i dont think explaining what BURKE will do if she was to make that mistake again was wrong. and for damn sure isnt psycological violence lol

haters are going to hate, and theres no room for thinking objectivly. if this wasnt the case then we wouldnt see so many praise rio while condeming quinn when the fact is.....they are fucking PARTNERS! the difference is rio looks at you with big doe eyes asking for help, while quinn says fuck off, ill do it myself.

im just over here holding everyone accountable for their own choices.... i know, how fucked up is that lol
I gotta disagree chuck. Quinn and Rio aren't partners although Rio seems to think so. I have to side with Karamba (seems like heresy I know, I know) Quinn is the pimp. Rio is her bottom bitch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekzou

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
What da' shit happened to this game; they want to finish it with one go or something?

Note: Please don't use "problem" and "life" words in same sentence for your own good and just ignore me instead. I have low tolerance to BS.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What da' shit happened to this game; they want to finish it with one go or something?

Note: Please don't use "problem" and "life" words in same sentence for your own good and just ignore me instead. I have low tolerance to BS.
so we should understand your low tolerance for b.s. but ignore your inability to scroll back, and read?.......noted

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I gotta disagree chuck. Quinn and Rio aren't partners although Rio seems to think so. I have to side with Karamba (seems like heresy I know, I know) Quinn is the pimp. Rio is her bottom bitch.
they started it together. rio cries to cammy about knowing everything until recently, she knows the source, money counts everything that no simple bottom bitch would know. you dont like the term partner, hows VP then?
to say quinn is evil for dealing, hooking, pimping. and then praise rio when shes doing the same shit is using quinn as a scapegoat.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn is a sociopath...
What the fuck?!
If someone does not have empathy, then this person is not normal ?
Bullshit.
I didn't give a shit about fucking empathy.
The world is cruel, and the rules of the game are cruel.
Tywin Lannister is a sociopath ? Not a fucking thing like that.
He is a calculating, cold-blooded and cruel manipulator, which is what an effective leader or manager should be.
Quinn is just trying to play by her own rules.
So far, she doesn't always succeed. But she will learn.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Quinn is a sociopath...
What the fuck?!
Bullshit.
Whatever you say. I have to remind you that f95 is 18 (or 21)+ and ask you to reconsider your life choice of being here.

This is no place for a 14 year old. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not sure when it happened,
but is it just me or this place slowly turning into 4chan?

What some must keep in mind, the majority in this thread are simply here for:
1- the game obviously
and
2- just here to shoot the shit and have friendly banter with other lite-hearted users.

So I'm not sure where this personal shit came into play, but those in it should consider rolling a fatty and just switching off the auto defense mechanisms where fictional characters are concerned and just fucken chill. They're not real, they won't fawn all over you for standing up for them or show up at your doorstep ready to offer you a quicky.

Chill the fuck out fellas!
:cool:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Quinn is a sociopath...
What the fuck?!
Bullshit.
Tywin Lannister is a sociopath ? Not a fucking thing like that.
He is a calculating, cold-blooded and cruel manipulator, which is what an effective leader or manager should be.
Quinn is just trying to play by her own rules.
So far, she doesn't always succeed. But she will learn.
i knew this post was going south when you implied that youre normal, karamba.
to be clear, youre our brother, and we wouldnt have you any other way, but we also thought you knew that normal went out the window with quinnism lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes