Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Of course the world is full of bullies.
This is inherent in human nature.
The desire to dominate your own kind is natural.
A natural instinct.
I'm really sorry for all the bs you've gone through in your life, for you to have come to this conclusion. Not sure what else to say at this point.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Was there a discussion about where Quinn invited Mc? I must have missed it, do you have a guess? I don't think any consequences can be expected from her. maybe she wants to teach Mc something or she wants him to protect her. :unsure:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Was there a discussion about where Quinn invited Mc? I must have missed it, do you have a guess? I don't think any consequences can be expected from her. maybe she wants to teach Mc something or she wants him to protect her. :unsure:
she needs protection while making a deal lol

Reactions: Gato21

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I know we are bored and all but lets stop with crazy Bella theory
Ooh, are we doing Bella theories? Because I've got one:

James never left her; he's in that locked room, in a coma, on life support.

When she says to his picture, "I've forgiven you, please come back to me," "come back to me" = "come out of the coma." Why does her forgiving him matter? Because whatever argument she's forgiving him for is what led to him being in a coma. They fought, he stormed out and drove off to clear his head, but instead ended up driving like an idiot and got in a wreck, which ended up with him in a coma.

That's why she cries when MC kisses her in the library; not because she feels like an adulteress for cheating on a husband who bailed on her three years ago, but because she's finally starting to accept that he's gone for real and he's not coming out of the coma, and she's grieving.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
she needs protection while making a deal lol
Well, what about the option that Quinn wants to teach MC to be more mature against Vinnie? She found out that they had small fights. maybe she understands that only Tremolo can resist Vinnie?

Aug 29, 2023
I am not sure how or why Quin became a supposed "main" love interest of the Others path when it clearly doesn't have a main love interest. And if does, it would be Zoey.

Seriously, Quinn fans are weird.
Quinn is one of many on the Others branch. Zoey definitely appears to be one of them. So does Nicole, Nora, and Riona.

Quinn’s fun in bed, but she’s gonna get somebody killed. Just you wait.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well, what about the option that Quinn wants to teach MC to be more mature against Vinnie? She found out that they had small fights. maybe she understands that only Tremolo can resist Vinnie?
i can see it now, a rocky montage, but instead of rocky chasing chickens, quinn has the mc chasing chickenhead ho's.....sounds fun, but i doubt it

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't think she meant it that way. Quinn understands that Vinny is dangerous.
And Fuckface, with all his skills, is still a child compared to Vinny.
I don't think Quinn would set him up like that.

Reactions: fraerkof

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
i can see it now, a rocky montage, but instead of rocky chasing chickens, quinn has the mc chasing chickenheads.....sounds fun, but i doubt it
But it is quite possible. Of course, this is unlikely where it didn’t come from. Quinn takes it and sends Mc to illegal affairs. but it seems to me that she wants to somehow remove Vinnie from the game, and the one who will help her will be Mc himself, only when he finds out that in addition to Tommy, Quinn is now connected with Vinnie, Tremolo will doubt her... they say, what does he care about? pulled in... although I don’t know o_O

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No. You probably got me wrong.
Everything was fine in my life.
And my views on things are quite normal and reasonable.
This is called realism.
None of what you've said is normal, bro. You're too cynical for your age. I'm old and even I'm not that cynical.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Personally idgaf about quinn. I just saw her as an antagonist and shit stirrer for the most part.

Feels like the MC is always trying to unravel the shitstorm side effects of what she does.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
But it is quite possible. Of course, this is unlikely where it didn’t come from. Quinn takes it and sends Mc to illegal affairs. but it seems to me that she wants to somehow remove Vinnie from the game, and the one who will help her will be Mc himself, only when he finds out that in addition to Tommy, Quinn is now connected with Vinnie, Tremolo will doubt her... they say, what does he care about? pulled in... although I don’t know o_O
if anyone's training the mc. its the trainer we met at the gym

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think she meant it that way. Quinn understands that Vinny is dangerous.
And Fuckface, with all his skills, is still a child compared to Vinny.
I don't think Quinn would set him up like that.
Yeah. It’s logical, why would she drag a simple boy into illegal affairs and danger? but then again, her job is a little dangerous, then why would she invited Mc somewhere? It will be surprising that she invited him on a date herself :LOL: or maybe she wants to deal with those who stole goods from her, with the help of Mc, and then she will invited him to some old place where she will tell her story...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
if anyone's training the mc. its the trainer we met at the gym
I'm not saying that he needs to be trained in fist fighting style or go to the gym with Quinn. after all, Vinnie only deals with the problem with a pistol or weapon. Quinn quite possibly wants to show how the world she lives works... but it would be a bit of a strange story if so :whistle::)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. It’s logical, why would she drag a simple boy into illegal affairs and danger? but then again, her job is a little dangerous, then why would she invited Mc somewhere? It will be surprising that she invited him on a date herself :LOL: or maybe she wants to deal with those who stole goods from her, with the help of Mc, and then she will invited him to some old place where she will tell her story...
and then Vinny walks in and shoots the MC. :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
None of what you've said is normal, bro. You're too cynical for your age. I'm old and even I'm not that cynical.
OK. We just don't agree. We look at the world in different ways.
I am sure that my point of view is absolutely normal.
Moreover, I think my position is simply more honest.
Yes, I beat people, and I was beaten. This is life.
If you don't want to be humiliated, learn to hurt.
It's just an axiom.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
OK. We just don't agree. We look at the world in different ways.
I am sure that my point of view is absolutely normal.
Moreover, I think my position is simply more honest.
Yes, I beat people, and I was beaten. This is life.
If you don't want to be humiliated, learn to hurt.
It's just an axiom.
1697596608742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She just wants to get her stuff and drive home without incident. And to be sure that shit with the robbery didn't happen again, she needs a Fuckface. Just in case

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes