Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i knew this post was going south when you implied that youre normal, karamba.
to be clear, youre our brother, and we wouldnt have you any other way, but we also thought you knew that normal went out the window with quinnism lol
I get it though. Unlike some, I find Quinn hot. But her attitude is a huge turn off for me.

Reactions: John Ness

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
i knew this post was going south when you implied that youre normal, karamba.
to be clear, youre our brother, and we wouldnt have you any other way, but we also thought you knew that normal went out the window with quinnism lol
I just can't understand why so many people here say that a "normal person" is obliged to be kind to others.
That's bullshit. Seriously.
In reality, those who cannot stand up for themselves are beaten and bullied.
This is the norm of life.
And to deny it is just hypocrisy.
But many behave as if they have never done anything like this in their lives.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is there another Quinn in the game? The one I've seen is the worse looking girl
Thst's not true. Unless you are secretly in love with Burger?
I just can't understand why so many people think that a "normal person" is obliged to be kind to others.
That's bullshit. Seriously.
In reality, those who cannot stand up for themselves are beaten and bullied.
This is the norm of life.
And to deny it is just hypocrisy.
But many behave as if they have never done anything like this in their lives.
Sure, it happens, but it's not as bad as you portray. I'm sure someone who got bullied as a kid would view the world that way.

Reactions: John Ness

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thst's not true. Unless you are secretly in love with Burger?

Sure, it happens, but it's not as bad as you portray. I'm sure someone who got bullied as a kid would view the world that way.
Quinn looks worse then burger girl, its close but not really :ROFLMAO:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
We all have our taste but to me but apart from the fat feminist there isn't a single girl she better looking then, boobs and ass are nice but none of that matters without a face to go with it
Some like those more difficult personality types; she most likely has Machiavellianism.
This thread is a dumpster fire on its best day. The question is only "how high are the flames right now?"
Question is: Can we make those flames higher?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Quinn looks worse then burger girl, its close but not really :ROFLMAO:
Ok. You just proved my point. You're secretly in love with Burger. I hope you're rich. When you have kids with her, you'll be spending 150k US a month just buying burgers for her and your kids. Good luck! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This thread is a dumpster fire on its best day. The question is only "how high are the flames right now?"
Think you're confusing this thread with the WVM thread.

When you label something as a "dumpster fire", that would usually depict plenty of in-fighting, insults and a whole bunch of personal attacks. As much as I would agree that it came close to derailing, the large majority of users in this thread actually respect other users. They might not like everyone, but discourse is kept pretty decent in the worst of times. Specially considering this thread is by far the most popular on this site.

But visit the WVM thread and you won't be able to claim the same. Over there it's clearly hostile to everyone that holds a different view compared to all the rest of cry babies over there. Between here and there the difference is night and day.

So no sense in throwing some diesel on a minor disagreement.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes