StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
That's really funny considering the origin of the term comes from her: View attachment 3014339
Nah, Brits have been calling redheads gingers for centuries (predating Gilligan’s Island a little bit). Blah blah British Colonialism, blah blah red ginger plant.

Anyway, if we're shit posting dumb stuff then here's a theory I haven't seen yet, Bella and James were in a psychologically abusive relationship and it has fucked Bella up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
She just wants to get her stuff and drive home without incident. And to make sure that shit with the robbery didn't happen again, she needs a Fuckface. Just in case
I wouldn't be surprised that when the MC accompanies Quinn to where she wants to go, she will take him to see Buddy. While there Vinny shoes up to do business with Buddy and MC and Vinny will probably square off again right in front of Buddy. Shit will go down, MC will probably beat the shit out of Vinny, because he'll be too stupid to bring his gun with him again.

Buddy will be impressed and now MC will be Quinn's new partner in crime. Episode 11 will be Vinny looking for revenge against Quinn and MC.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nah, Brits have been calling redheads gingers for centuries (predating Gilligan’s Island a little bit). Blah blah British Colonialism, blah blah red ginger plant.

Anyway, if we're shit posting dumb stuff then here's a theory I haven't seen yet, Bella and James were in a psychologically abusive relationship and it has fucked Bella up.

Well, it's a theory.
But personally I think James comes more across as a older version of Derek. I don't picture James as a bad or violent guy, but I do view him as an utter moron though. Hence the Derek comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised that when the MC accompanies Quinn to where she wants to go, she will take him to see Buddy. While there Vinny shoes up to do business with Buddy and MC and Vinny will probably square off again right in front of Buddy. Shit will go down, MC will probably beat the shit out of Vinny, because he'll be too stupid to bring his gun with him again.

Buddy will be impressed and now MC will be Quinn's new partner in crime. Episode 11 will be Vinny looking for revenge against Quinn and MC.
Congratulations. This is a five-fold dose of cynicism. :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm not sure when it happened,
but is it just me or this place slowly turning into 4chan?

What some must keep in mind, the majority in this thread are simply here for:
1- the game obviously
and
2- just here to shoot the shit and have friendly banter with other lite-hearted users.

So I'm not sure where this personal shit came into play, but those in it should consider rolling a fatty and just switching off the auto defense mechanisms where fictional characters are concerned and just fucken chill. They're not real, they won't fawn all over you for standing up for them or show up at your doorstep ready to offer you a quicky.

Chill the fuck out fellas!
:cool:
I kid Joshy and Karamba a lot and facepalm their posts but I accept them for who they are. It's all in good fun. I hold no antipathy for anyone nor am I quick to take umbrage. I may make jokes or even disagree with their opinions and/or arguments but they're free to express them. If I poke fun it means I read what you post. Heck, I even sometimes admit when I'm wrong.

TL:DR It's all in good fun.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
so we should understand your low tolerance for b.s. but ignore your inability to scroll back, and read?.......noted
Yes you should, why shouldn't you? I have low tolerance to BS but no tolerance to scroll back (or anything related to past TBH); forward, always forward. Working hard and looking forward, these are the things I tolerate; these are the things that drive humanity to brighter future.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm guessing they might be British. The 'anti-ginger' thing is actually real there. In my younger days I thought it was just a joke because redheads are gorgeous.
It mostly is a joke. But, you know, kids can be cruel at times. My sister is a ginger and I always say "Ginnngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" just to annoy her and she calls me "dick head" and everything is gravy baby.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

I dunno, to me that whole interaction can be summed up with this meme

Bella is the boss now, the power dynamic is completely different, she probably feels a lot more safe at B&R than she did at her previous work. And there's also the novelty part of the whole thing since she seemingly hasn't been intimate with another man for at least 3 years.

We're probably reading to much into it though.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Why don't you love your mother ? :cry::cry:
The most beautiful girl with whom you can build the closest,most intimate bond..:love::love::love:
View attachment 3014601
View attachment 3014602
I have played too many Alabama based games and when I saw her I was like... Damn, we can't dick her with our monster shlong? You did us dirty!

Then I remembered Bella is actually, pretty much, almost exactly the same age as his mum (Or would be if she lived). So, you know, my dreams of oedipus may continue thusly!

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes