Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Everyone here has their favorite. Some have never said who, so probably even some of the more actually underrated girls are in their roster. Which is awesome.
Favorites can also change from one episode to another, Josy and Sage were my favorites early on but recently I really liked Riona and Camila

But Camila was ranked high in every tier list I've seen here so she's not that underrated

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Favorites can also change from one episode to another, Josy and Sage were my favorites early on but recently I really liked Riona and Camila

But Camila was ranked high in every tier list I've seen here so she's not that underrated
I don't dislike Camila, but I actually think she's overrated.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Everyone here has their favorite.
At first, Maya was my favorite. For a short time.
The first impression of meeting Quinn was not too pleasant for me.
I remember I thought - What she does allow herself to do?
I'm ashamed to say this, but then I was even full of intentions to take revenge on her someday.
Yes, it's stupid, I know.
But then I saw her with a broken nose, the most beautiful nose in the world, and I lost my head.
I think it's not very good.
I noticed that I'm not interested in other VN anymore.
What's the point if Quinn isn't there ?!

ryshii

May 29, 2018
Windows, Linux, MAC or mobile?

Windows:
- Double check your screen resolution, make sure it's set to "recommended".
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and using a "stable" version and not a "beta" driver.
- Check your AV software and set the game folder and/or EXE in a whitelist or exception.

Linux/MAC:
- This could be a simple question of directory/file privileges being wrongly set by the archiver used to create or unpack the game archive.

Mobiles: I'm not the right person to help you here.

Beyond this, you'll have to give more context to your platform and setup.
Im on Windows, already checked all three things that you suggest but still no luck the game still pop up onnly for 2 seconds and then crashed

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i don't follow BaDIK patreon update and f95 forum that much, just want to ask, are we due for November release? December?

Or closer to January?

thanks!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes