yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know what, I think the girl tab is going to be pretty useful!
I was tired of reading every Bio in my playthroughs to remember all of MC sidechicks!
Let’s be honest most of us will have this:
View attachment 3019580

Except for Joshy92 and KАRАMBA :sneaky:

View attachment 3019586 View attachment 3019587
Oh man, I'm pretty sure they will never show you their REAL sexual history screen which has nothing to do with their fairy tales they feed us here. You will get tired of scrolling through it. :KEK:

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
24 november - unrealistic
1 december - too optimistic
8 december - most likely release date
15 december - too close to 16 december (episode 9 release date)
22 december - more than a year in development, at least for the current episode this should be avoided.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Guys, help me figure something out. He says it will take 24-28 days to render the entire animation queue. The last status, if I remember correctly, was 52 or 56 animations in the queue. So the guy basically says he bakes 2 animations a day? Not 1 animation in 2 days, but 2 animations in 1 fucking' day?
And what is an animation? If to look at every lewd scene, there is a menu of sex positions, each menu choice shows a short animation. Is that what was meant by this?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dark Silence
Vinnie is a drug dealer. Better to use this against him and turn him in to the cops. It's much better than becoming a criminal yourself.
I get that, I do and as the MC, I probably would. But I'm personally not the MC. Not saying I would actually shoot someone like him in RL. Because I wouldn't unless there was no other choice. But when I was done with him, he would never be the same.

Reactions: John Ness

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know what, I think the girl tab is going to be pretty useful!
I was tired of reading every Bio in my playthroughs to remember all of MC sidechicks!
Let’s be honest most of us will have this:
View attachment 3019580

Except for Joshy92 and KАRАMBA :sneaky:

View attachment 3019586 View attachment 3019587
I remember a guy posting here that we was aiming at a virtuous virgin MC gameplay = not a single sexual act by MC. He was totally disappointed when he discovered that MC has some "forced" sex no matter which decisions you make in your gameplay!!

:LOL:

Also, the sexual history database will be very useful.
Sure :LOL::LOL:

24 november - unrealistic
1 december - too optimistic
8 december - most likely release date
15 december - too close to 16 december (episode 9 release date)
22 december - more than a year in development, at least for the current episode this should be avoided.
Anniversary, here we come! :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes