SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
A weird thought came to me as I was watching the motherly interactions between Jill and MC.

We know for a fact that Jill is from a wealthy family and MC’s mother is also born into high class.

So, what if ................ Jill and MC are actually blood relatives? Like an aunt-nephew relationship
I don't think so:ROFLMAO:. Even so he would have a date with her, why not?
Love can do everything

Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A weird thought came to me as I was watching the motherly interactions between Jill and MC.

We know for a fact that Jill is from a wealthy family and MC’s mother is also born into high class.

So, what if ................ Jill and MC are actually blood relatives? Like an aunt-nephew relationship
That`s a pretty weak link,Burkes are also wealthy...doesn`t mean anything.
Bella however looks very similiar to MC`s mother and her favourite song is the very same song MC keeps playing at every chance he gets - Looks might mean nothing literally and the song might be there only to build a connection between MC and Bella but I think there`s something to it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Looks might mean nothing literally and the song might be there only to build a connection between MC and Bella but I think there`s something to it.
I wish the make the statement before anything is revealed: I don't mind if Bella is mc's mother! I repeat: I'm fine with momylove! ..in case there was anyone out there who didn't know this of me yet :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
DPC may have something specific in mind, but I was thinking it was a combination of factors. He's wealthy, and in the Greek system (he's a DIK), so he's got a coin representative of both things.
That would be dissapointing to me :p
I find it interesting that Tommy has an ancient Greek coin and MC tells us it is an ancient coin,it`s not like you can just find one of them lying on the street.I think it`s significant,family heirloom perhaps,part of a bigger loot maybe?...something...
1.gif

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow wow wow....I don't know about this place.

When I started out on this Forum, the Most popular(best) game was Big Brother.

But recently, The quality of games rolling out is just blowing everything out of the park!!

This game is probable the best Adult game I have played so far!!!. (I mean Acting lessons was good... but nowhere close to this one). Depraved Awakening was good, Tora games was good, Bates Hotel, Deluca Family, Haley's Story, Alexandra, Light of My Life...tons more (Damn I must start a thread for my favourite games.), but Being I Dik IMO is just a step above.

Humour, intrigue, mini games, sexy, romance, game play, al packaged into something so good.
I'm hesitant to call any game my favourite, especially lately, as the general quality of the top games nowadays is just SO FRIGGING GOOD.

But I have to say this...this is my new favourite game!!!

I'm going to become a whiner now...Fuck you developer!! Yes Dr Pink Cakes, I'm looking at you!! Why is the new update not out yet!!! I have been waiting for 10 minutes now for the new update!!! IF it's not out later today I've had it...I'm not going to play this game again!!!

Fuuuck, 3 months is going to be along wait.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Wow wow wow....I don't know about this place.

When I started out on this Forum, the Most popular(best) game was Big Brother.

But recently, The quality of games rolling out is just blowing everything out of the park!!

This game is probable the best Adult game I have played so far!!!. (I mean Acting lessons was good... but nowhere close to this one). Depraved Awakening was good, Tora games was good, Bates Hotel, Deluca Family, Haley's Story, Alexandra, Life with Pleasure...tons more (Damn I must start a thread for my favourite games.), but Being I Dik IMO is just a step above.

Humour, intrigue, mini games, sexy, romance, game play, al packaged into something so good.
I'm hesitant to call any game my favourite, especially lately, as the general quality of the top games nowadays is just SO FRIGGING GOOD.

But I have to say this...this is my new favourite game!!!

I'm going to become a whiner now...Fuck you developer!! Yes Dr Pink Cakes, I'm looking at you!! Why is the new update not out yet!!! I have been waiting for 10 minutes now for the new update!!! IF it's not out later today I've had it...I'm not going to play this game again!!!

Fuuuck, 3 months is going to be along wait.
I started to play and ended up loving him, it's wonderful.
This game is the best. I love it.

Yea, the waiting its the fucking death :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think it`s significant,family heirloom perhaps,part of a bigger loot maybe?
I'm gonna be such anti-climatic, anti-romantic, un-imaginative meddler here :cry:
..but such coins are readily available to buy, quite cheap too. Certain era coins have been recovered in such great quantity that they are basically worthless, museums don't want them, you can keep or sell them.
Well, okay. Not dirty cheap but still..

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
came to know dpc from his first game AL loved that game only dead a little inside at the end of that game lol

but this game is by far one of the best if not the best game out there right now imo

sure the wait is killing me as well but we all know when the wait is done we get a great amount of content so we just have to hang in there maybe get some fresh air enjoy nature lmao

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

It's just in Jill's nature to care that's all besides no incest in this game ;) if anything it's more possible that Jill and Bella could be related.

Bella is a sexual powder keg about to explode :ROFLMAO:
You think :p well it's kind of positive about Bella for a change and not the usual naysayers who feel the need to make up the worst kind of stories about her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You think :p well it's kind of positive about Bella for a change and not the usual naysayers who feel the need to make up the worst kind of stories about her.
I don't make up horrible stories about her. I do that for James :cool: Poor James, i only conjure up horrible outcomes for him. I must be sick in the head :unsure: *Starts digging another hole in the backyard. Out of reflex*

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's just in Jill's nature to care that's all besides no incest in this game ;) if anything it's more possible that Jill and Bella could be related.

Exactly.

He is a character that inspires sadness. Her tough girl face is just a mask. She is alone and sad and needs help.

The next chapter will be crucial when choosing her way, if the MC stays to live with her at the end of chapter 3, and I don't know what other players will think, but I think Bella is the best option of the 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm gonna be such anti-climatic, anti-romantic, un-imaginative meddler here :cry:
..but such coins are readily available to buy, quite cheap too. Certain era coins have been recovered in such great quantity that they are basically worthless, museums don't want them, you can keep or sell them.
Well, okay. Not dirty cheap but still..
Well that burried my pirates treasurre theory....thanks...:(

Can`t imagine Tommy being into numizmatics though,even without big financial value,I think there`s something to it.Every little detail that is in the story,is in the story because author decided to put it there...maybe it`s not going to be secret underground temple builded by templars or aliens beneath B&R like I hoped for...but it`s something

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Exactly.

He is a character that inspires sadness. Her tough girl face is just a mask. She is alone and sad and needs help.
Correct.
To the naysayers who are scared away, I say pfft :p

Us real Bella fans will...
BellaTCP.png
:p(y);)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes