sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You think :p well it's kind of positive about Bella for a change and not the usual naysayers who feel the need to make up the worst kind of stories about her.
At first I was thinking the husband was going to come back but the last scene of her opening that room and the MC choice to live with her will reveal she's a widow/divorcee who has struggled to move on with her life since his death/since he left her. I'm leaning on her been a widow for now who hasn't let go. I'm still wondering if Burke making a move on her was when he was still alive and with her or not. :unsure:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
At first I was thinking the husband was going to come back but the last scene of her opening that room and the MC choice to live with her will reveal she's a widow/divorcee who has struggled to move on with her life since his death/since he left her. I'm leaning on her been a widow for now who hasn't let go. I'm still wondering if Burke making a move on her was when he was still alive and with her or not. :unsure:
for the hundred thousand million time her husband is stuck in here so stop this nonsense about him coming back
400294_399585_giphy_1.gif

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She isn't a widow. Her inner monologue confirmed that in 0.3.
Now, her husband could have been in a coma or maybe he was soldier or explorer and he is missing or even left her but from her words, it's clear there is no final proof of his death.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Now, her husband could have been in a coma or maybe he was soldier or explorer and he is missing or even left her but from her words, it's clear there is no final proof of his death.
look above for the answer
giphy.gif

Reactions: vir_cotto

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If he was missing or in a coma it would explain the room the MC discovered in his drunken state having a 'shrine' like importance to her with the items of possession there and her opening the door to it almost like she wished he was there or something. I accept your opinion on it but considering how much story still needs to be done, I'm not sure DPC will elaborate a lot on it either way. I think we can agree that he'll be indisposed for most of the story and won't suddenly barge in the bedroom demanding Bella explain how she slipped, fell and landed on MC's dick.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If he was missing or in a coma it would explain the room the MC discovered in his drunken state having a 'shrine' like importance to her with the items of possession there and her opening the door to it almost like she wished he was there or something. I accept your opinion on it but considering how much story still needs to be done, I'm not sure DPC will elaborate a lot on it either way. I think we can agree that he'll be indisposed for most of the story and won't suddenly barge in the bedroom demanding Bella explain how she slipped, fell and landed on MC's dick.
Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that other part. I think he'll come back and that'll be part of drama with Bella.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You so right mate. Anyway this game is a 10 out of 10. I have been playing this sort of games for almost 2 years, and maaan this is good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dunno if it's gold but sure it is diamond tho
Exactly. If her husband were dead it would make this line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All kinds of freaky "Pet Sematary" horror event. :LOL:
that's what i;ve been saying all day long he is stuck in an integalactic place generated by her blackhole booty force

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes