sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
did this thread just bypass milfy's city one by the number of pages
Yes, by 6 pages. But expect a fightback.

But is she is a widow why does she refer to herself always as a married woman??
Some widows in certain situation still see themseleves as married in a strange way if the person they loved was the only person they were intimate with or fell in love with when they were young and have no other experience.

Just my 'crazy' theory tho.

Reactions: vir_cotto

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yes, by 6 pages. But expect a fightback.

Some widows in certain situation still see themseleves as married in a strange way if the person they loved was the only person they were intimate with or fell in love with when they were young and have no other experience.

Just my 'crazy' theory tho.
I don´t think Bella is married to an "actual" husband ... at least Jill would have mentioned something about that ... and knowing the dev I fear this Bella-story will cut much deeper and will be much more disturbing and/or shocking than our wildest theories ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't want him appearing at of nowhere as a convenient plot point because we see Bella's feelings with the MC deepen and the everyone else says 'Oh yeah Bella, you had a husband, cool. totally forgot'.
Yeah neither do I but remember who the dev is ;) he'll pull something like that off he likes to go in for the dramatics and such, but I wouldn't mind seeing that happen and Bella turn her back on him saying thanks but no thanks. You have been away for so long and I've now moved on.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No, not yet I'd say the feelings for one another are getting stronger but I don't think we are at the love stage yet.
sorry but if u began to feel jealousy for someone that means that u have already fallen for him

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don´t think Bella is married to an "actual" husband ... at least Jill would have mentioned something about that ... and knowing the dev I fear this Bella-story will cut much deeper and will be much more disturbing and/or shocking than our wildest theories ...
not as much as vircotto's ones that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Not falling for him but to have some sort of feelings for him at least it could also be her being lonely that makes her susceptible to this.
having felling and denying them = fall in-love didn't you watch cinderella when u were a kid or any princess Disney movie

• Angry
Reactions: DrackDrap

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
...and why do people assume that James (Bella's husband) isn't already back? ;)

It was Dawe at Quinn's door
It was Josy at Maya's

All we got at Bella's door was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People can assume who they like, but there is no evidence in any direction.
Could well be the first sentence MC hears in C.4 for Bella's route is "Man's voice: Who's at the door Bella?"

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Not falling for him but to have some sort of feelings for him at least it could also be her being lonely that makes her susceptible to this.

Really she does seem somewhat jealous of Jill when looks at them in the library, healthy jealousy, but she understands and accepts it because don't want to make a mistake. Anyway she herlsef is the one who brings them closer.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah neither do I but remember who the dev is ;) he'll pull something like that off he likes to go in for the dramatics and such, but I wouldn't mind seeing that happen and Bella turn her back on him saying thanks but no thanks. You have been away for so long and I've now moved on.
Yeah but something would do, rather than making Bella look like a crazy chick who everyone thinks is cranky because partly she's not getting any. :whistle:

Jill and her go way back so she should know. I fear DPC is going to pull his M Night. Shyamalan twists again. :unsure:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
...and why do people assume that James (Bella's husband) isn't already back? ;)

It was Dawe at Quinn's door
It was Josy at Maya's

All we got at Bella's door was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People can assume who they like, but there is no evidence in any direction.
Could well be the first sentence MC hears in C.4 for Bella's route is "Man's voice: Who's at the door Bella?"
That's not the front door. It's the door to the 'shrine' with her husbands belongings.

He might not be back yet.

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
Here's how I see it. Isabella has some kind of mental breakdown. Her husband was long dead (remember seeing an army guy when you were drunk and you stayed at Isabella's house? but it suddenly disappeared?). The reason she cried when you made out at the library was because she started remembering the truth. Either way I'm looking forward to the next release and hoping for more Bella updates. I always get attracted to crazy...

Reactions: B-52reloaded

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Maybe Jill will give something away when we are on this date with her I have a feeling we will find out more about Bella from Jill rather than Bella herself
Depends on your playthrough as well. Have you got one where you shack up with Bella? She might spill the beans then and make us walk back to the campus 'again' since she won't keep her hands off the MC if they share a bed. :whistle:

ep3_reward_bella_4.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes