SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Ah OK. No you didn't miss anything. I was just saying that Bella's husband may or may not be back...but if he were, we could be surprised by his voice in the next update if MC chose to stay with her.
I apologize. I don't read correctly from the phone and I didn't know how to answer correctly.

What creates a sense of mystery is the final image with the door open... what will want to tell us?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Depends on your playthrough as well. Have you got one where you shack up with Bella? She might spill the beans then and make us walk back to the campus 'again' since she won't keep her hands off the MC if they share a bed. :whistle:

View attachment 388682
Yeah the easiest choice of the game actually was picking Bella over Sage and Derek :LOL: huh I wonder if that is hubby that's in the picture frame

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I apologize. I don't read correctly from the phone and I didn't know how to answer correctly.

What creates a sense of mystery is the final image with the door open... what will want to tell us?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why are u guys making such a big deal of it
she was just simply surprised and if she could've talked she would have said what the FUCK ARE U DOING HERE AT THIS TIME
simple and clear

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
why are u guys making such a big deal of it
she was just simply surprised and if she could've talked she would have said what the FUCK ARE U DOING HERE AT THIS TIME
simple and clear
I mean the image with the door open, not when I knock on the door after leaving Maya's room. They are two completely different images.

Reactions: TheFinder

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How so? I think it's the best choice if we wish to pursue Bella
look at the ending folder of the game and you'll understand what i mean clearly something/someone is in there
or u can look at the pics that just posted

tg

May 1, 2017
There's a line Maya says at the end of ep3, where she's saying that "they can't force her to do things... past a couple of weeks". That kind of idea. She doesn't know about the prostitution, or that the tuition money is only derived from that ongoing job. I'm not sure about though. Perhaps it's the drugs they're dealing that make most of the money back, and the seeding money (for drug components) is generated from the prostitution.

Either way, she's heading into things without a full idea of what'll be expected of her. If you don't have an MC that's protective of her, I could see her becoming corrupted by the process. From easy going (troubled) lesbian, to junkie whore. Or, I could see a path like that for her, if the player/her brother isn't there to bring her back to the good side.

But, I guess we'll have to wait for future episodes to see how dark the story might go. But, I just think it's setting Maya up to be a bit of a victim here: her obsession to get that tuition money, and her new outlook of doing whatever it takes to have it.

I don't much like Maya. I do hope there'll be a route of just the MC and Josy down the line. Or some other girl, now that I think about it. Jill, Bella, maybe Sage. As a long shot, maybe one of the teachers. Or, on the other side, some of the bad-side characters that haven't really had the spotlight yet. Perhaps they'll have their turn as we go on with the story. I do like how involved the story is though. It's interesting.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Exactly. They are two different moments. Different clothes and different hairstyle. The MC is only present in the last one, with underwear. The second, the most mysterious.
it was probably jade hubby looking for a roof after he got kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
She is in her sleepwear? in the first image and the second image is just her getting home from work I don't see much else going on in these pictures.
are u sure it's her ending pictures of her which means one of these is her with the mc other with........

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes