Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I hope DPC doesn't use the vote room to make patreons vote for the next content in future updates or the game will get skewed. Hopefully DPC balances the game out by the end.
i think he knows that his discord is full of jill's fanboys............. heck even sage didn't have the recognition that she deserves

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
...and why do people assume that James (Bella's husband) isn't already back? ;)

It was Dawe at Quinn's door
It was Josy at Maya's

All we got at Bella's door was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People can assume who they like, but there is no evidence in any direction.
Could well be the first sentence MC hears in C.4 for Bella's route is "Man's voice: Who's at the door Bella?"
It's possible but I think people took those "doors" references way to literally.
While DPC is talking about the real doors in case of Maya (Josy's arrival) or Queen's (Dawe's coming because of that "big package" of steroids Queen and Riona mentioned), in Bella's case those doors are more figurative. Although, she is entering the room that was locked in 0.2 during free roam.

So, it's sort of shrine to her hubby, as I said. That would best go with coma story or he's leaving her after being (sort of) cheated on but other options are still viable. In any case - there is absolutely no evidence he is dead.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In all these polls people are obviously voting for their favorite characters and not for the scenes themselves, there is no other way to explain the results (Envy scene only 27 votes? C'mon! :LOL:).
Exactly I thought the Envy scenes were one of the better ones but anything with a bit of Jill in it and they go crazy for her all these Jill fans and their alternate accounts for you

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
vir_cotto Would you agree there is little evidence he's alive as no-one talks about him at all? :unsure:

(I'm playing devil's advocate, I know.)
And who would talk about him? If he wasn't a college employee, Jade, Burke or Cathy wouldn't even know him. Even if they knew him, why would they talk about something like that with a simple student?

Why would Bella have to explain her situation in details? She said to MC she's married. That's enough info.

Why would Jill say anything about that? She is the girl knowing the etiquette. She wouldn't gossip anybody - especially not someone she holds so dear.

So, there isn't really any reason why we should know anything else about James except that what we learn from Bella's memories.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I vote everything about her, everything she is. I love that character :p

Unless that she's a crazy or a little bitch like Quinn, she will have my vote
Even if they told to vote for tybalt jill relationship ......good to know that some jill fan are really crazy about her character

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Could you put bias aside and vote for the better scene or would you stick with the Jill scene because it's Jill?
Yeah I'm guessing his patreons are heavily biased.

Like many people here feel in Ep2 the Riona blowjob scene was the most well made.

But I'm guessing everyone in the vote room ignored that because Jill in one scene was in her lingerie...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah I'm guessing his patreons are heavily biased.

Like many people here feel in Ep2 the Riona blowjob scene was the most well made.

But I'm guessing everyone in the vote room ignored that because Jill in one scene was in her lingerie...
It would be nice to know if jill’s fan could dethrone the Quinn of ice

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes