sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Talking about estranged spouses is a tricky/touchy business, even if they knew him.

Jade: How's James doing?
Bella: I haven't heard from him in 3 years

[Crickets]
Yeah I know Bella doesn't mix in the HOTS or Jocks circle and keeps herself to herself, so the 'Ice Queen' moniker suits her fine as it doesn't involve anything or anyone in her personal life been affected.

But getting involved with the MC who is involved in lots of circles will take her out of her comfort zone.

She's fine now, but the MC will get her involved into more trouble she initially doesn't want to get into.

That's when we'll see how much she feels for the MC and how much she's willing to risk for him.

Reactions: TheFinder

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Even if they told to vote for tybalt jill relationship ......good to know that some jill fan are really crazy about her character
Tybalt with Jill has less future than Quinn in a convent.
It has also become clear that Tybalt, besides being a pervert, is a asshole for Jill.

Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
u guys know what's funny and ironic enough i named my character James and Bella's hubby have the same name so wonder where could this go ...........maybe the new one could replace the old one

• Haha

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Tybalt with Jill has less future than Quinn in a convent.
It has also become clear that Tybalt, besides being a pervert, is a asshole for Jill.
not sure,what about those who don't play this route (the nosy character route) so for them, jill and Tybalt are a perfect match

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone want to make a bet that if you got to Bella in the ending, she will scold the MC for running off to her instead of someone else and demand he call he 'Isabella' again?! :ROFLMAO:
my answers for that
the lingerie pic......... is jade's hubby looking for a roof to stay after being kicked out
the full dressed one .........is for the mc and he will be scolded as well...... cause u know she is the ice queen

• Thinking Face

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No one in their right mind wants to see Jill with that panties sniffer. Not even Bella wants to see him, it will be for something. The way he to treat the MC in the mansion, is worthy of a bastard
u seems to forget the winky-winky eyes treatment that also the poor soul has gone through too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i'd say it's a fair thing to think about

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Just completed ep 3 and strangely, some of the rewards I'm sure I've unlocked have gone and locked up once more.
I thought these were persistent, i.e. as long as they've been unlocked at one point you'll have access no matter what path you're going?
Anybody else encountered this issue?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
u seems to forget the winky-winky eyes treatment that also the poor soul has gone through too
How the MC kept a straight face there I'll never know he should have said, Hey Tybalt I think I can smell ass coming from your toothbrush :LOL:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How the MC kept a straight face there I'll never know he should have said, Hey Tybalt I think I can smell ass coming from your :LOL:
i do hope that the toothbrush is his not stealing it from jill (as he did with her panties)............if that's the case dammm i would love to see her face when she'll find out

Reactions: Mormont

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Do you really defend the pervert that fuck watermelons and sniff panties? o_O Besides that is the DIK option, it doesn't count. Let's say the MC is not like that. In any case, in the last one he deserves it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes