Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Do you really defend the pervert that fuck watermelons and sniff panties? o_O Besides that is the DIK option, it doesn't count. Let's say the MC is not like that. In any case, in the last one he deserves it
well that the chick option and it does not count either (rather being a dick than a chick) ........in any case let just say that jill did not deserve to win and close this up nor Bella the winners should've been Envy Sage and jade

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That would be dissapointing to me :p
I find it interesting that Tommy has an ancient Greek coin and MC tells us it is an ancient coin,it`s not like you can just find one of them lying on the street.I think it`s significant,family heirloom perhaps,part of a bigger loot maybe?...something...
Possibly. You can get your hands on one today anywhere from $50 (USD) up to several thousands. Considering the condition of Tommy's coin, probably at the higher end of the price spectrum.

I can't recall if it was him or one of the others, but somebody at the strip club sets you up and says "Here's some money, as long as you spend all of it here". That made me think he's actually got a connection to the strip club directly, so he's just feeding his profits back into the machine.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Possibly. You can get your hands on one today anywhere from $50 (USD) up to several thousands. Considering the condition of Tommy's coin, probably at the higher end of the price spectrum.

I can't recall if it was him or one of the others, but somebody at the strip club sets you up and says "Here's some money, as long as you spend all of it here". That made me think he's actually got a connection to the strip club directly, so he's just feeding his profits back into the machine.
Rusty. Tommy is just a junkie.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
That was Rusty. He sponsored pretty much everyone there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes