Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just wondering: DIKs worked hard because they needed money for the mansion & future extra money for their frat.

For the sake of a tiny fraction of plausibility, why didn't DrPinkCake make Maya find some job for "some money for herself", since her problem is "need of indipendence"? And no, I'm not talking about the same job as Lily or Riona or Camila.
She will have to work off this debt even after graduating from college; no normal part-time job will help her pay for her studies on time, because American education is quite expensive.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Guys my Quinn lusting was a moment of weakness
But that ended when she called me a pussy and upset me
I just can't believe she would call me that
well....you kept claiming to be the biggest simp ever, but ran away when quinn suggested you take mayas place at the glory hole. if youd stop being a pussy, quinn would own the rose, and maya would be a homeowner by now. lol jk bud

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But you think Josy and Maya should get a OF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's because Joshy92 misrepresents himself to the girls and everyone. Behind the scenes:
Joshy to M&J: "Hoes! Where my fuckin money at? What? Yo asses better start OnlyFans or sum shit, cus ya bitches gonna be payin me or I'm gonna snatch that hair into another zipcode!" *Insert Maya's latest preview pic here*

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't remember has the mc spent his 5000 dollars yet?
If not, I wonder if we'll get a few choices on what we use it for?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes